• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Help With Next Stack

AspiringBeast

Registered
Reaction score
Going to be running a new stack starting in May and want some help with it. It will be my third, the first two being Super DMZ 2.0, which showed great results. I want to run Super DMZ 3.0, and was wondering if the actual stack sold at IML of:

Weeks 1-4 ~ Super-DMZ Rx™ - 2 capsules per day (1 cap AM & 1 cap PM)
Weeks 1-4 ~ 4-Andro Rx™ - 2 capsules per day (improved mood, energy and libido)
Weeks 1-8 ~ Advanced Cycle Support Rx™ - 2 capsules per day (organ and lipid support)
Weeks 5-8 ~ Ultra Male Rx™ - 1 capsule per day (post cycle therapy)
Weeks 5-8 ~ E-Control Rx™ - 1 capsule 3 times per day (post cycle therapy)

Would show the results I want? I am currently at 5'10 185 with a 10% body fat. My goal is to get to 200 pounds without upping my BF%, my macros are 274p 476c and 115f, which will be increasing while on cycle. I want to run Super DMZ, as I have had great results with it previously, and am up for any advice as I am still new to this. Thanks in advance for any input guys.

SuperDMZ 3.0 is our most potent product. Its results are fast and determined by your diet and training. Lean mass can be achieved with astounding speed on this stack so long as your diet is dialed in and your training is geared for your goals.

Back