• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Super dmz 3.0 stack help

nsobh5

Registered
Reaction score
Just ordered my Super DMZ 3.0 stack, came with
Super DMZ Rx 3.0
4-Andro Rx
Advanced Cycle Support Rx
Ultra Male Rx (which I'm stacking with Anabolic Matrix Rx, however i've seen people take the anabolic matrix during the DMZ cycle??)
E-Control Rx
Flex Rx (for joint support, thought it might come in handy).
i know the basics like drinking 1+ gallons of water a day, 4000+ calorie diet high on protein etc. just wondering if anyone had any tips or tricks that helped them on this cycle such as amount of dosage and timing. do i need nolvadex or anything extra or am i set for now? thanks guys
currently:
5'10" 170Lbs
soon to be??? we'll see

Hello sir! Get ready for a great cycle.
Just stay healthy, train hard, eat as clean as you can (its a challenge on sdmz3.0, makes u very hungry) and hydrate. Dosing one cap in the am and one in the pm works for me.

The 4Andro can be dosed the same way.

You have most of what you need, adding nolva will complete your supplementation needs. See our signatures for a quality source and discount code.

i thought the Ultra Male Rx served the same purpose as Nolva? when should i begin the anabolic matrix?

i thought the Ultra Male Rx served the same purpose as Nolva? when should i begin the anabolic matrix?

apology i meant the E control 2.0

No, not really, it's a mild AI that should follow use after a SERM.. it will aid the Nolvadex which should be the basis of your PCT.

okay i found tamofixen citrate, on the superior hardcore peptides website... now how does this work in relation to my cycle? at what points/how should i take it and with what?

Start the first day after your last superdmz dose. Administer 1ml (20mg) on days 1-14 and drop down to .5ml (10mg) for the remainder of the time. Take in conjunction with ultra male/anabolic matrix. This combo will work to restore your natural test levels as quickly as possible

Back