• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

osta rx piss test

og_powerlifter

Registered
Reaction score
How hard is it to piss a hot sample if you have been using osta rx, assuming that the piss test is "olympic/IOC caliber" and given the day of the competition?

To the chemists, what are they looking for wrt ostarine in the pee? How long do I need to be off it to ensure I don't give a hot sample?

well, adrol50 has a half life of 8.5 hours but you can detect metabolites 3 weeks after last dose...I couldn't find any good info via google. I'm gonna be safe and allow myself 6 weeks after last dose.

for what it's worth increasing water intake the day or two before the test can also help flush/dilute the sample (that point where you're just basically pissing clear water), no experience with PEDs and testing but plenty with recreationals. Best of luck

Testing would be the day of the meet. I usually get up to 3 gallons of water a day up till 18 hours before weigh-in which is 24 hours before the meet. So, I should be pretty well flushed out. In fact, I keep clear pee pretty much all the time...if I start noting color, I slam 32 ounces. I also read that during the piss test, you should not get the beginning of the pee or the end of the pee...i.e. catch your sample during the middle of your piss.

Thanks for the help :)

Back