• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Injury recovery

cjripper

Registered
Reaction score
Hello, I am currently 12 days out of a bicep distal repair surgery and i am looking for a bit of advice. i know im still about 8 weeks out from being able to start some light lifting and about 20 weeks out from being able to start pushing the weights a bit more. however, are there any ph that would help me recover quicker and aprox when should i start looking at using them. currently im just upping my protein intake through diet and some supplementation but its hard for me to sit still. Any advice would be helpful.

I don't know about PH use, since they all have the side effect of cutting endogenous hormone production and it doesn't sound like you would be able to take full advantage of a whole cycle properly, given the surgery and the healing/recovery...

That said tho, I've broken both wrists a year or two back, one of which was borderline on requiring surgery to reset (I just didn't want pins or cuts in it, didn't seem that serious based on xrays)... Anyway point of the story is I ended up taking NO2 Red by MRI, which is a vasodilator, IML sells a similar product for half the price and I doubt there's much of a difference in effect since the ingredient list is practically the same, I ended up getting raped at GNC since this was before I learned about Iron Mag Labs... in any case, can try that out. It's non hormonal, and should help with the soft tissue healing/recovery/overall general circulation and water/nutrient distribution.

Thank you for your advice. i think ill try it. It cant hurt and at this time ill try any thing. im getting sick of watching bodybuilding videos and cant go lift.

Steroids will slow tendon healing. Stay away from them during your healing period.

GH/GH peptides, IGF-1 LR3, BPC-157, and TB-500 are your best bets for healing of this injury.

Superior Hardcore Peptides sells 3rd party lab tested versions of GH peptides and LR3.

Back