• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Is Metha-Drol coming back???

ironmanzvw

Registered
Reaction score
Is it coming back, and will t be the same formula that has the superdrol in it!?!?!

I want to scoop up several bottles for winter! Be an excellent kickstart to my bulk cycles, especially after getting so damn skinny for this show Haha :p

Is it coming back, and will t be the same formula that has the superdrol in it!?!?!
I want to scoop up several bottles for winter! Be an excellent kickstart to my bulk cycles, especially after getting so damn skinny for this show Haha :p

Check here for the original version: http://stores.bbesupplements.com/-strse-335/METHA-dsh-DROL-EXTREME%2CDymethazine%2C-Superdrol-%26/Detail.bok?category=Manufacturers%3AIronMagLabs

Why are you guys taking SD out of everything lol!?!? :(

because a couple of months ago the FDA proposed a ban on SD.

My guess is some remaining overstock.

What he had said. Lol. There are a few companies and I believe amazon still has some of the old formula.

SD is not banned yet, it was just proposed which means eventually it will be re-classified as an AAS, but that has not happened yet.
We have not made any products with SD in the past 4 months, some retailers still have stock of the original products with SD.

Better to go through BBE. Everybody on amazon is selling as a package with some no name pct.

METHA-DROL EXTREME - PRO-ANABOLIC STACK

Supplement Facts:
1 Capsule

2a 17a -dimethyl 17a hydroxy, 5a etiocholan 3-one - 10 mg (Superdrol)
2a 17a -dimethyl-5a androstan, 17b-ol 3, 3-azine - 15 mg (Dimethazine)
13 -ethyle-3-methoxy-gona-2,5 (10)-dien-17-one - 15 mg (Max Lmg)

thats a different one its not the same it has the SD taken out and that already active ingredient in it

as heavyiron said it's the original MD with SD AND we are doing another run of the orginal formula, which we should have the first of July.

as heavyiron said it's the original MD with SD AND we are doing another run of the orginal formula, which we should have the first of July.

okay then sounds good

Where's it at! I'm getting anxious.

I have a large inventory myself & recommend stocking up before it's gone.

I'm going to make a run on the super DMZ. Are the gains as good as they were from the old formula?

Back