• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Doing test after super dmz

Zoni

Registered
Reaction score
Hey I just finished 4 weeks of super dmz I got about 10 pounds but want to continue to grow , is it bad to do another 4 weeks of test then doing nolvadex for pct will this mess me up any responses helpful thanks

What if he was not doing test during dmz run. How would adding test come into play? Would he need to complete his organ support after dmz then a true pct I.e clomid after pinning test?

What if one wanted to add test to a superdrol cycle? Im assuming adex would be necessary along w a clomid pct?

Test prop recommended just like after dmz or would a 8 to ten week test e suffice? I would have all on hand. Hcg, adex, clomid /nolva pct

500mg test e once a week or split into 2? Just asking out of curious. I would ditch superdrol as the kicker once gear arrived

I personally would not recommend running anything until you understand exactly what you're putting in your body and why (as well as what it does)

aromasin is a safer AI than adex, it's also suicidal, and is much more liver-friendly

test E for 12-15 weeks would be nice

prop is a short ester, faster acting

these, along with the other thousand questions in your head, would need to be answered before you even order anything

google is a great place to start

it will literally take months of reading logs, googling different cycle runs, and steroid profiles before you can comfortably be in a position to run an injectable cycle effectively

Hey id be running test prop for 4 weeks I didn't run anything with super dmz beside epi andro would that shut me down more and was thinking of doing 2cc 3 cc a week for 4 weeks then doing e control and nolvadex for pct

Hcg
Necessary or recommended?
Did a bit of reading on it but I'm assuming it'll get things working faster if used during cycle correct?
Is 500 test e good for a beginner? Pin once or twice a week?

up to you, and as far as "shut me down even more" goes, the SDMZ and the epi andro already shut you down, you're just prolonging suppression. Maybe extend PCT for an extra week or two, nolva/e-control should be fine

So what doses of test prop would I be running and would my endocrine system be more messed up that's my only worry being ON for to long

Back