• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Beginning IronMagLabs products.

Matthew Rhodes

Registered
Reaction score
Hello,
I've been lurking the boards for a couple of months now. While here I've been reading, learning and researching the IronMagLabs products. I'm interested in ordering some of the products. But, I want to make sure i'm getting the right products for what my goal is. So, I have several questions If someone can help me out? That would be great! I PM'd a Mod back in March but, that was when I was curious about the products. I've learned more about my body and what goals I could work for in reality.

My Body Stats

Height: 5'7
weight: 175lbs
BodyFat: I have no idea
Body type: Skinny Fat (MONW) Or Metabolically Obese Normal Weight.
Experience: None, Beginner.

The question I have is what product/cycle should I start with? I have been eating clean for 1 year now and it seems I can't lose the damn belly! (hence the reason why I came here). I've got into weight lifting and running to see if I can get my ideal body. I would like to get rid of the stomach as much as possible, Gain strength, and put on some muscle. Not looking to become huge or anything (no offense to the big guys out there) I just want to look good and feel great. What are the suggestions out there for the IronMagLabs Products/Cycles that I should purchase? Some tips and tricks for Meals and nutrition would be great also!

~ Thanks for taking the time to read this and for the answers.

Go for the Andro stack. 1 andro, 4 andro and epiandro. This stack is perfect for a beginner. You will notice how good you feel at first followed by nice leaning out and muscle hardening. It should help you meet your goals nicely .

Diet should be a nice combination of fruits, veggies, protein and complex carbs. Listen to your body!! Drink plenty of water. Steer clear of empty calories best you can. You will be happy with the results.

ANDRO MASS STACK (8 bottles)

andro-stack-new.jpg

Andro Complete Stack $299.00

Complete stack:
Epi-Andro Rx™ -
2 bottles
1-Andro Rx™ - 2 bottles
4-Andro Rx™ - 2 bottles
E-Control Rx
2.0™ - 1 bottle
Ultra Male Rx™ - 1 bottle

4 WEEK
CYCLE:
2 caps twice daily of all Andro's (4 caps
daily)

or

8 WEEK
CYCLE:
1 cap twice daily of all Andro's (2 caps
daily)

Take E-Control Rx 2.0™ and Ultra Male Rx™ either after the 4 week
cycle or the second half of the 8 week cycle.

Use chez15 at checkout for 15% off

Not to Jack a thread, but I always see you posting these links Biggie. Thinking about maybe trying this routine on my next cut. Is there another link you have that fully lays out the amounts of the macros (amount of calories - fats, carbs, proteins) that one should be ingesting and how that number is decided (based off caloric maintenance?)? What time they're supposed to be consumed (aka which meal should have fats/carbs, know each meal has high protein)? How to place the carb re-feeds and how they're done? If you want to PM me more I'd appreciate it.

this is just the thing tho, the amount of macros (total as well as relative) that one "should" be ingesting is decided by your individual metabolism and energy expenditure

as far as the relative breakdown of macros (PCF= proteins, carbs, fats) that too would depend on your specific goals... I try to feed moderate carbs, high protein, and relatively moderate healthy fats if I'm bulking, and I also try not to stay on this type of diet stretch for too long, maybe a couple of months at most, to avoid protein stress on kidneys and the like

as far as what time they're "suppose" to be consumed, high carb/protein post-workout is always good, past that it's entirely up to you

as far as carb loading and re-feeds, I've never personally messed with it cuz I don't have any desire to be a lime-light muscle ball, google could probably tell you much more about it. I use to have a link that explained the carb loading/refeed stuff on a weekly breakdown but I lost interest down the line

I post the leangains links because IF, or intermittent fasting, is actually quite effective for cutting... you still get your daily macros in, and you get to regulate the type and quality of mass you put on; I've consistently lost 10lbs/mo over 4 months on it so it absolutely works. Some variation of it may even be effective on a lean bulk, would just have to figure out your own specifics.

This is the exact same reason that you see those big-ass guys in the bodybuilding magazines, and then they type out this whole "I gained 12 lbs lean mass in 2 months, I'll show you how to get a six-pack and a massive chest, etc... " article. Then you follow it to the T, but get completely different results.... because absolutely EVERY body is unique and different, and what works for some, may not work for others... the idea is to find what works best for YOU and roll with that, and if everyone found out what works best for them, you would be surprised to see that everyone can write their own bodybuilding magazine article on how they specifically got the results that they got, and every single one of those articles would be completely different for each individual

So there's no cookie-cutter answer, or model, or mold that would fit your specific particulars, you would have to find out what works best for you on your own, out of your own experience, observation, and adjustments

Okay cool thank you.

I was sort of looking for more along the lines of how they are adjusted but I think I found a site to help figure it out. Basically for a cut it reccomended +10% on training days and -30% on rest days and that was based off your caloric maintenance. Then to figure out protein it was around 1.15g/lb, then fats 40-60/lb on training, 60-90g/lb rest, then for carbs you just filled the remaining cals you had for the day based on if you're +10/-30%. I was looking for meal break downs too and it appears its best 25% first fast breaking meal, 25% pre workout meal, and then 50% post meal (obviously this depends when working out but for me id be breaking the fast around noon, working out around 5, last meal after the workout around 8 then 16 hours off.

I was going to ask timing on the pre workout meal, but that probably comes down to preference as well.

This looks interesting and is something I have never tried, but appears to work very well for a cut while preserving muscle so Im excited to try it in 6 weeks or so.

Back