• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cyanostane

fizzil

Registered
Reaction score
I still have a couple bottles of Cyanostane from before my tendonitis and I was wanting to start using it. I got online, and see it's not really sold anywhere anymore. Anything wrong with this compound, or anything I should know about?

Thanks fellas

I still have a couple bottles of Cyanostane from before my tendonitis and I was wanting to start using it. I got online, and see it's not really sold anywhere anymore. Anything wrong with this compound, or anything I should know about?

Thanks fellas
Enjoy it...you lucky bastard!

Hell no,best there was out there,stak it with msten an epi andro oh man it's a trip bro dry dry gains an extreme vascularity an fat loss

I've read two different aspects of Cyanostane, one saying it's liver toxic and another saying it's not. What's the truth and what needs to go along with it? It's hard to find reliable information, what do you guys say?

I've read two different aspects of Cyanostane, one saying it's liver toxic and another saying it's not. What's the truth and what needs to go along with it? It's hard to find reliable information, what do you guys say?

Its no different from any other oral anabolic.

Use proper hydration and avoid alcohol, acetaminophen or any other organ stressing compound.

Ha ha. I've still got a couple bottles left. So it would stack well with M-Sten and epi-andro?

It's a great stack,very hard dry gains with fat loss I'm on it now,no lethargy or even high blood pressure either

Back