• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Msten rx and USAPL

jumpshot903

Registered
Reaction score
First off I'm not currently on Msten rx but took a cycle ending in August and just recently decided to get into the powetlifting world. The meet isnt until November so not worried about it being in my system too much, but I'm a bit confused on whether it would even be an issue. I read over the WADA banned list and didn't directly see the ingredients but also it being relatively new it might not be on the updated list does that mean it could still cause a positive drug test? I know it's claimed to be a legal pro-anabolic but does that mean it's safe to use under sanctions like USAPL I'm not planning on running it soon nor be a competitive power lifter but want to better educate myself just for future reference to hopefully avoid any complications. Obviously I know I could go to a powetlifting meet that isn't drug tested but offered to do this with a friend who competes here so kinda stuck for it.

Back