• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

On cycle ai for dmz 4andro stack?

heavy52

Registered
Reaction score
So I am going to be running dmz 3.0 and 4 andro together for 4 weeks dmz 2 caps a day and 4 andro 4 caps. Was wondering if I would need an on cycle ai for this stack or not I have torem for my pct along with natty test booster

So I am going to be running dmz 3.0 and 4 andro together for 4 weeks dmz 2 caps a day and 4 andro 4 caps. Was wondering if I would need an on cycle ai for this stack or not I have torem for my pct along with natty test booster
No AI necessary. SDMZ doesn't aromatize, and 4-Andro has minimal aromatization... a little estrogen is a very good thing. Do you have supports for both ON cycle and PCT?

I have cycle support and I have torem and a natty test booster for pct. Should I run cycle support throughout pct as well or just during the cycle

I have cycle support and I have torem and a natty test booster for pct. Should I run cycle support throughout pct as well or just during the cycle
Advanced Cycle Support through cycle AND post-cycle.

Alright thanks guys that is what I will do

Back