• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

question about stacking osta and econtrol

aceshigh92

Registered
Reaction score
So I started taking the e control a week ago. I take 2 caps a day 1 in the morning and 1 before bed. for the e control if I take osta rx at 3 a day, should I up the e control to 3 a day as well? all together the cycle will be six weeks.
I wanted it look like this (a of now because bought osta later on):
Week 1 - 2 e control
week 2 - 2 e control, 3 osta
week 3 - 2 e control, 3 osta
week 4 - 2 e control, 3 osta
week 5 - 2 e control, 3 osta
week 6 -2 e control

I have a fat burner to run on weeks 2,3,4,5.
I am asking if this would be ok to run as is. or should I bump up the e control to 3 cap with the osta? and finish up the cycle on 3 e control? Ifi ran it this wa would it work ok?
any answer would be appreciated.
thanks.

So I started taking the e control a week ago. I take 2 caps a day 1 in the morning and 1 before bed. for the e control if I take osta rx at 3 a day, should I up the e control to 3 a day as well? all together the cycle will be six weeks.
I wanted it look like this (a of now because bought osta later on):
Week 1 - 2 e control
week 2 - 2 e control, 3 osta
week 3 - 2 e control, 3 osta
week 4 - 2 e control, 3 osta
week 5 - 2 e control, 3 osta
week 6 -2 e control

I have a fat burner to run on weeks 2,3,4,5.
I am asking if this would be ok to run as is. or should I bump up the e control to 3 cap with the osta? and finish up the cycle on 3 e control? Ifi ran it this wa would it work ok?
any answer would be appreciated.
thanks.

Why even take E-control when yourt only using Osta? Osta doesn't aromatize...and in fact, it will lower circulating estrogen levels by reducing the rate of aromatization via the suppression of natural testosterone production.

Basically, if you wouldn't use e-control by itself, then there is even less of a reason to use it with Osta, as estrogen levels will be lower than they naturally are.

Back