• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

The Short Sexys Metha Drol Extreme Cycle!!!

The Short Sexy

Registered
Reaction score
Hey bros!Finished a IML Methja Drol Extreme cycle about 2 weeks ago and an now on PCT with 100mg. of Clomid twice a day for 4 weeks stacked with Lecheek Nutrition's Testadrol which is an awesome product with DAA in it besides other goodies!Ran the MDE for 8 weeks I know too long a cycle but I just fell in love with the results gained a whopping 18 pounds of pure muscle while dropping 2 inches off my waist and incredible as it is on a Keto Diet.Have to give this supplement a rating of 5+Stars and Osta RX 4 Stars.Almost forgot I ran the MDE with Osta RX both awesome products by IML!Have to thank HeavyIron for the oppurtunity to log the Osta RX your the man brotha!!!

Godd to hear....200mg if clomid ed....wow thats alot...that works well for ya??

Not surprised brother, thanks for the feedback. MD is the PitBoss!

With that much clomid I hope your shooting cannon balls. Lol.

Thanks sth and The Neck!Yes the Clomid at that dosage seems to work best for me keeps my balls nice and full and gives me excellent wood and helps tremendously with recovery!So far on my transformation I've lost 120 pounds of fat would of been more but with my cycle I gained 18 pounds of muscle.My next cycle which I will log here will be MDE stacked with Haladrol Extreme in around 6 weeks from now cant fucking wait already bought my bottles should pack on a sweet amount of size and still need to drop another 2 inches off my waist but I will get there eventually cause I'm determined and have God in my life!

Back