• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Hopping on the ol' Cutting Train

Howarth17

Registered
Reaction score
So I've officially finished all my cycle stuff, just finished e-control yesterday and I'm now gonna try to cut down hopefully to around 180 (10%) and see what I look like. Local amateur competition ran by the frats here at my college in the spring I might try to compete in. I'm not really tracking everything I'm eating right now but I'm just starting to lay off the carbs a little. Anyway, here's my question:

I still have some Ultra Male left over since I only did it for the PCT of my latest cycle... Should I /could I still be taking that? Or will it mess with my estrogen/testosterone levels too much, since I just came off e-control... Also in terms of your fat burners, what's the main difference between razor cuts and lean fuel extreme? It'll be a while til I can run another cycle so would those be of any use to me? Also doing HIIT twice a week. Doing like 3 days of low reps high weight / 3 days lower weight higher reps.

Thanks guys!

Also... should I stop taking my creatine (monohydrate) or does it not matter until I'm actually noticeably more leaner?

I'd ditch those fat burners and stick with eating less. IMO they are a waste of money.

Creatine monohydrate can be bloating in some peeps. What has the effect been for you with it in the past?

The mods are better to answer regarding the UM.

Good luck with cut. Post pix. :p

Have to give you props to post in the misc there. They can be brutal at times with replies.

You lift but most of those miscers do not.

haha yeah they can be brutal, but I like that they don't hold anything back! My favorite comment was "how the f*** are you 205 pounds" hahaha

Lol. Yes I saw that. They don't hold back!

Do iifym I've lost 30 lbs in 3 months and ec stack if it's legal where your at.

You're done with PCT so you don't need UM. Razor Cuts is a diuretic, LeanFuel is a fat burner. If you get bloated from creatine, you should remove it when you're getting closer to competition.

Back