• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

what should i expect

TheSleeper

Registered
Reaction score
I was at supplement central to buy my next cycle (Cyanostane n Halo) but they had no Halo..
I was looking forward to running them as my next cycle ..
So now I have Cyanostane, but I didn't want to run it on its own ..
But,now if I do run it by itself (Cyanostane) what should I except from it along...the cycle time will be 4weeks at 2caps daily ...

As long as diet is in order you will see very well deifined gains and vascularity. Which is always a plus for the summer season. It's non-aromatizing/no estrogen, so the side of gyno isn't a worry. You will see some really good gains and go up in weight.

You should have no issues seeing anywhere from 6-8lbs LBM, as long as everything else is in place.

I got a few days b4 I start n I got all my foods ready for this cycle ..a nice workout routine is in line along with a pct routine ...I jus got to add more night time n post workout foods to this...thanks Bros...i'll keep everyone posted on this cycle ..im looking forward to running Cyanostane

I got a few days b4 I start n I got all my foods ready for this cycle ..a nice workout routine is in line along with a pct routine ...I jus got to add more night time n post workout foods to this...thanks Bros...i'll keep everyone posted on this cycle ..im looking forward to running Cyanostane

im on it now its amazing :)

If everything go wel with this cycle I'll run the old dmz, in the fall...but one step at a time..

I was thinking,will it be ok to add halo on week 4...just for 2 more weeks at one caps daily...for a cycle run of 6weeks....or should I keep to the baby steps...n just run dmz and halo for the fall....

I was thinking,will it be ok to add halo on week 4...just for 2 more weeks at one caps daily...for a cycle run of 6weeks....or should I keep to the baby steps...n just run dmz and halo for the fall....

I would run halo at two pills a day for two weeks, then on your third add in cyano at two caps and take you halo down to one pill a day run for a total of six.

Week 1-2 Halo at 2caps daily
Week 3-4 Cyano at 2caps daily & Halo at 1cap daily
Week 4-6 Cyano at 2caps daily

Yepper!

Back