• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Mixing Nitro4 / Pre Jym (preworkout) / DMAA

FirstTimeUser

Registered
Reaction score
Today I consumed 1 scoop of pre jym, 3 nitro 4 tablets, and a serving of dmaa ( the scoop very very small) about 30-45 minutes I hit the gym.I warmed up in my normal fashion:
1. Walked on an incline of 10 percent for 10 minutes.
2. Various band exercises and dynamic stretches for upper and lower body with jump rope between sets.
3. I set up my warm-up circuits:
a. leg extensions 20,10.10.10
b. lying leg curls 20.10.10.10
c. hip thrusts 20.10.10.10
d. back squats. 20.5.5.3
e. I increase weight with every set

After this I generally follow with 531 wendler bbb with some added shit ( lots bc I set my maxes below 90 and focus on perfect form) However during my circuits I felt like I had some kind of airway or breathing restriction and an elevated heart rate. This style of warm-up is performed every workout and it is generally a breeze.

Nitro 4 the culprit ???? I have never taken this kind of product and the results were not welcomed.Ideas????

Lay off the pre workout supps a bit. That a lot of warm up to do before your workout. Just a thought

Probably the combo of way too much stims and high intensity, rep sets.

The PWO alone is designed to be enough. I have heard decent feedback on Pre-Jym. DMAA alone in high dosages can cause increases in heart rate, so the combo of all of these is not warranted.

Be safe. Start lower and work your way up to find an optimal mixture. Don't start off sky high and decrease, that is dangerous.

Good luck.

Back