• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

ECA & Mass Building Stack?

Vicious

Registered
Reaction score
Howdy guys.

Introduction:
Code:
I go by Vicious or Disqualified - user names on most forums.
I've been working out consistently for roughly a year and a half now. I started going 5 days a week in January 2011.

Keeping it short and sweet, I got into bodybuilding after the second time I was on my death bed. I was involved in 2 life threatening accidents and I was misdiagnosed in the first one, & severely injured in the second.

Once I healed up properly, I needed a new hobby. I was extremely out of  shape, I wasn't happy with myself, and I was lucky to be alive. One day my  brother asked me if I wanted to work out with him. He's been an athlete  since he was 5, from soccer to football. He walked on varsity as a  freshman, both in high school and college. His high school football team  was division champions and he went off to play D3 college football for a  year but came home due to family related issues. Needless to say, my  brother has been the only father like figure in my life and one hell of  an athlete. He showed me the ropes of lifting and exercise, proper  nutrition and keeping motivation. Made me get form down before worrying about weight. I struggled at first, but  with his guidance he put me in the shoes I wear today. I stand strong,  and anytime I get discouraged I look back at where I once was. I  remember how far I've come and how much it's worth to me in the long run.

I've never felt better, I've never been able to breath so clearly & I've never been able to feel comfortable in my own  skin - until now.
Before:
5'5" 237lbs 25+% BF
After:
5'9 152lbs >10% BF

400317_3268088099884_1197755771_33489856_764587722_n.jpg

392821_10150922861830644_642560643_22014577_2110035409_n.jpg
308189_10150929310900644_642560643_22061610_2057107110_n.jpg
vsgndi.jpg
2uejl9d.jpg

Once I hit a plateu (around 170lbs) I started an ECA stack. It really cut me up and I loved the shredded look/feel.
I understand PH's are not recommended for anyone under 21, but let's face it, there will always be that small percentile who do things anyway.

I have been looking into the Methadrol Extreme stack

Metha-Drol 2 caps a day one in the am and one in the pm
Anabolic-matrix- 2 caps twice a day, am and pm
Advanced cycle support- one cap am and one cap pm
Ultra male- one cap at bed time

PCT

Anabolic-matrix- 2 caps twice a day, am and pm
Advanced cycle support- one cap am and one cap pm
Ultra male- one cap at bed time
E-control- 3 caps a day for the last 3 weeks of PCT

Or Super DMZ, same as above but replace Methadrol w/ Super DMZ.

The ECA stack really changes my breathing, the air seems more fresh, my lung capacity feels increased, & I like the effects.
I am considering starting a stack slowly and seeing how my body reacts to it. I don't mind adding the ECA stack while trying to gain mass, PCT, or after everything is said and done. But considering the risks, I am looking to get advice from my superiors.

Please note, I will be under doctor's supervision through out the whole cycle if I do start it.

Well, after thinking about this I feel slightly stupid.
The ECA stack restricts blood flow and that's probably not a good idea while on a cycle.

However, I'm still curious as to starting with Super DMZ or Methadrol.
I'll probably add OSTA Rx to the stack for the SARM.

Is it better to have Osta PCT, during the cycle, or for all 8 weeks?

Well, after thinking about this I feel slightly stupid.
The ECA stack restricts blood flow and that's probably not a good idea while on a cycle.

However, I'm still curious as to starting with Super DMZ or Methadrol.
I'll probably add OSTA Rx to the stack for the SARM.

Is it better to have Osta PCT, during the cycle, or for all 8 weeks?

Bro I would recommend starting with cyano or halo/cyano stack.

Transformation looks great, that being said I would take Chris' advice start with a cyano/halo stacker & work to the DMZ or MD.

Back