• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Reduce gyno?

Silent87

Registered
Reaction score
Guys,

I have done properly pct for last 3 cycles, but 4th cycle I didn't follow proper pct. I know I'm stupid and shame. I accept my blame. I've always used nolva but it seems not help reducing gyno. I want to know what else is called that would probably help reduce gyno. Please name and how much dosage daily for.

Thanks

Are you currently in PCT? If not, give us an update as to your last cycle, what you did for pct and whether or not you actually have gyno. If your unsure give us a detailed description of what's going on or send pics. Any info you give us will help us figure out how to help you better.

I didn't finish pct and that's what caused my nipples became puff. Left got more puff than right. A month ago my left nipple hurts when I pressed it. It has never happened before. My last cycle was Jan. I want to know letro and or other two products would help to reduce some.

Can be both estro and prolactin related.

20-40mgs of nolva ED and .5mgs of caber E3D or even prami will work.

OTC products wise, grab some econtrol and run it high dosage to get rid of it. Run for 30-60 days. Next time you cycle anything, run an estro block during the cycle, or Arim.

Back