• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Tomorrow is the Day!! final review please`

rundmz

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys, tomorrow i will start running epi-andro and 1-andro just want to make sure everything is down pat

Wks 1-5
1-andro
4 caps

Wks 2-6
Epi-andro
4 caps

PCT

Wks 1-4
Nolva
20/20/10/10

Wks 4-6
E control
3 Caps

Wks 1-6
ACS
3 caps

I will be cutting for a photo shoot, so i am hoping this will help out. is 6 weeks enough to see some results, saying all my diet and training are on point

Thanks,
J

Hey guys, tomorrow i will start running epi-andro and 1-andro just want to make sure everything is down pat

Wks 1-5
1-andro
4 caps

Wks 2-6
Epi-andro
4 caps

PCT

Wks 1-4
Nolva
20/20/10/10

Wks 4-6
E control
3 Caps

Wks 1-6
ACS
3 caps

I will be cutting for a photo shoot, so i am hoping this will help out. is 6 weeks enough to see some results, saying all my diet and training are on point

Thanks,
J
Looks fine, but personally I would run both PHs together for 6 weeks, and I'd keep my tamox at 20mg all the way through PCT (I don't like tapering recovery).

For the e-control, do you take it after the last week of nolva or during that last week?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For the e-control, do you take it after the last week of nolva or during that last week?

Either/or...but I do prefer to have it stacked with the SERM for at least a little while; that way I know when I'm off the SERM the AI is already kicked in and there won't be a possible estrogen rebound.

So for the beginning of the 4th week of the nolva just start taking econtrol? A week considered to be good enough time or should another week of nolva with econtrol be added?

So for the beginning of the 4th week of the nolva just start taking econtrol? A week considered to be good enough time or should another week of nolva with econtrol be added?

3rd week or 4th week is fine. But I like E-Control ran for 30 days (that's how much you'll get out of the bottle anyway).

So just continue the econtrol after the last two weeks of pct?

Now I have to buy another bottle. I was using the left overs from a previous cycle.

Now I have to buy another bottle. I was using the left overs from a previous cycle.

Small price to pay for proper PCT/recovery. Get your 15% discount (ebfitness15)!

Today was technically the last day of PCT, but since I'm gonna run e-control for the 30days as you suggested, is ok to continue using ultra male along with it?

Today was technically the last day of PCT, but since I'm gonna run e-control for the 30days as you suggested, is ok to continue using ultra male along with it?

Ultra Male is only needed for 30 days, so you can just continue with E-Control.

I know it's recommended to keep calories up with heavy training during pct.

How soon after pct should I start doing more cardio?

I know it's recommended to keep calories up with heavy training during pct.

How soon after pct should I start doing more cardio?

You don't HAVE to start doing more cardio unless you plan on cutting. At least wait till you've completely finished your PCT.

Well I've kept cardio to none during the cycle and pct. Looking to tighten up then mid section, lower back a bit. Not trying to get shredded or anything like that.

So far I'm done with most of the pct, however since I'm doing the whole bottle of econtrol, is that still considered pct?

Well I've kept cardio to none during the cycle and pct. Looking to tighten up then mid section, lower back a bit. Not trying to get shredded or anything like that.

So far I'm done with most of the pct, however since I'm doing the whole bottle of econtrol, is that still considered pct?

Yessir

Since I already had two weeks left in my last bottle of e-control, should I stop after 30 days of using it and just save the rest of the econtrol for next time ?

Since I already had two weeks left in my last bottle of e-control, should I stop after 30 days of using it and just save the rest of the econtrol for next time ?

How long has it been since you finished your SERM?

March 21 was my last day

Yeah, you're good. It's just beneficial to run E-Control for at LEAST a couple weeks after the SERM to prevent estrogen rebound.

This will be my 4th week on econtrol.
Started to take on last week of SERM. I'm gonna stop taking ultra male but just finish this week of econtrol and continue to train hard correct?

This will be my 4th week on econtrol.
Started to take on last week of SERM. I'm gonna stop taking ultra male but just finish this week of econtrol and continue to train hard correct?

You got it

Cool! Thanks again for all the help. This cycle was great and looking to build from it

Back