• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Dream and Grow

tonytoca031

Registered
Reaction score
0e210ec3db778b7482395264b1ccc8f1.jpg

Sent from my 5017B using Tapatalk

Super fast delivery I will be running this along side my other log I'm running on my cycle to win the transformation challenge

Start first dose tonight guys will be starting off with a single pill to see how I react then maybe bumping it up to two stay tuned

So took single pill last night watched about 15 to 20 mins of boxing and was knocked out, woke up to piss and had that groggy feeling like I took a pm or something woke up feeling refreshed so far stuff is awesome today's Sunday so I'm gonna take two to see how I feel for work in the morning

sleep last night,I took two pills and was knocked with in 40 mins had some crazy dreams tho besides that awsome

Still having crazy dreams and cotton mouth, but I love this stuff super grateful for this opportunity,always wanted to try this product, perfect for guys running tren and other compounds that keep u up all night,

Great sleep last night guys,idk if u guys ever heard of emergen zzz it's made by the same company as emergen c but it has melatonin in it, I was previously using this to sleep before I got my hands in dream and go, Dream and Grow by far is superior I love sitting in my bed doing research on my phone and dozing off I always have to wake up and pull my glasses off lol that's how potent this shit is, this is definitely my new go I product for sleep aid thanks again IML

Good sleep last night only problem I have is when someone wakes me up it's a bitch to fall back to sleep,I actually have this problem when I'm not taking anything to help me sleep

Didn't use DnG Friday or Saturday stayed up late so fell asleep eazy any way I used a single pill around 11 in the afternoon Sunday and took a awesome nap on the couch after training yesterday,last nite I took my usual two pills to get adequate sleep woke up middle of night to piss and had the worst cotton mouth no matter how much water I drank I couldn't get rid of it.

Awesome sleep last night I was under the weather so I took my pills around 730 was knocked out early got a good nite sleep felt ten times better in the morning

Got really good rest last nite this stuff is awesome if u don't get to bed on the I'm usually in bed and sleep by 930 last night I went to bed at almost 11 so I took the pills and got some quality rest I feel good this morning guys I think it helps with my soreness from training also I feel asnifnim healing and recovering faster also

Got really good rest last nite this stuff is awesome if u don't get to bed on the I'm usually in bed and sleep by 930 last night I went to bed at almost 11 so I took the pills and got some quality rest I feel good this morning guys I think it helps with my soreness from training also I feel asnifnim healing and recovering faster also

Right on

Sleeping awesome as usual u guys know I don't use DnG on the weekend but I do take a single pill occasionally to take a nap on Sat and sun works like a charm

Great idea! I love weekend naps but rarely can relax enough midday to fall asleep. I should try this.

Great idea! I love weekend naps but rarely can relax enough midday to fall asleep. I should try this.
I have the same problem so input a cartoon on for the kids watch about 45 mins and I'm sleep keep in mind it's not like a sleeping pill or zanex it's alot lighter than that so if my son wakes me up I'm not groggy I feel refreshed I love using them on the weekend for this reason just remember u definitely want some water near by the cotton mouth is real lol only side from this product which is minor

Great sleep last night stuff is honestly awesome,I don't seem to be building a tolerance I'm still getting great sleep

I'm running low since I usually use 2 a nite last nite I took them to find out my son ran the hot water out lol so I had to weight 45 mins for the WATER to warm up, so I get in and soak im watching some bodybuilding videos on my phone fucking dozing off, almost dropped my phone lol I had to force myself to get up and in bed, I'm wondering how I'm going to sleep without. D and G we will see I will definitely keep u guys posted

I'm running low since I usually use 2 a nite last nite I took them to find out my son ran the hot water out lol so I had to weight 45 mins for the WATER to warm up, so I get in and soak im watching some bodybuilding videos on my phone fucking dozing off, almost dropped my phone lol I had to force myself to get up and in bed, I'm wondering how I'm going to sleep without. D and G we will see I will definitely keep u guys posted

DISCOUNT CODE: ebfitness15 whenever you need to stock up!

Dude I put a order in last night lol I was looking everywhere for a code

It's cool bro thanks use it next time firsure

Another great night of sleep, woke myself up snoring last night and I don't snore lol that's how u know I was knocked

Still going hard guys got about three days left so I'm gonna take just one a nite stretch till my order comes on Thursday or friday

Still going hard guys got about three days left so I'm gonna take just one a nite stretch till my order comes on Thursday or friday

Ha, I'm always rationing out supps at the end of the month till the next package comes..

Hell yea got some other goodies too it's like xmas

Back