• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

1st Cutting Cycle (Epi-Andro, OSTA, Clen)

GetLifted

Registered
Reaction score
Excited to say I'll be starting my first cycle first thing next week so I wanted to create this log for tracking. I'll be running my first cutting cycle coming up pretty soon. Cycle will be as followed:

Weeks 1-6
Epi-Andro 2 caps twice a day
Osta 3 caps daily

Weeks 7-10
Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate) 1mL (20mg) before bed
Ultra Male 1 cap before bed

Weeks 10-12
E-Control 3 caps prior to bed

Weeks 1-12
Advanced Cycle Support 2 caps before bed
Clenbuterol starting at 0.2 mL (40 mcg) first thing in the morning - 2 weeks on 2 weeks off

I've got my most recent stats listed below as of 2 weeks ago. I've been out of the gym for 2 weeks for a sprained wrist following a 285 lb front squat fail attempt.

Height: 5'6" Weight: 165 lbs

Front Squat: 245 lbs
Back Squat: 275 lbs (x5)
Deadlift: 365 lbs (x2)
Barbell Bench Press: 235 lbs 1RM (personal record 275 lbs)
Incline Bench Press: 185 lbs x3
Barbell Curl: 95 lbs

I'll do my best to update at least weekly with weight lifting stats, meals, sides and will upload progress pics throughout as well. For those who decide to follow, feel free to chime in with advice on meals, workouts etc. to maximize results. I've been lifting now on and off for about 8/9 years but this will be my first time actually focusing on diet, cardio, and additional supplements to achieve specific gains. :rolleyes:

Awesome, I'm In. I've ran Epi-Andro at 400mg(8caps) and loved it. Keep calories in check and enjoy.

Awesome, I'm In. I've ran Epi-Andro at 400mg(8caps) and loved it. Keep calories in check and enjoy.
I've seen some say that 6-8 caps is 'ideal' though I've never actually tried it. I will be ordering some more coming up in a few weeks in case I decide to go up. Otherwise I plan to run 300 on the second run (no one ever tries it just once right?)

GetLifted, everything looks good but when it comes time for E-Control you'll want to spread the dose out AM, mid-day, PM (breakfast, lunch, dinner is easy to remember). E-Control has a very short half life, hence the spacing out the dose. :)

GetLifted, everything looks good but when it comes time for E-Control you'll want to spread the dose out AM, mid-day, PM (breakfast, lunch, dinner is easy to remember). E-Control has a very short half life, hence the spacing out the dose. :)

Thanks for pointing that out! I'll be sure to make that change when I get there.

Tuesday was first day lifting (I did 1x1 and 2x2 on Sunday/Monday to get the Epi Andro and Osta in the system. Needless to say I didn't particularly "feel" stronger, but I've definitely noticed a massive increase in hunger. I also didn't really "feel" stronger on test in the past though so that may not be saying much. But after 4 weeks my physique changed quite a bit (avi pic - I had a beer belly prior to). Workouts listed below - numbers are lower, but I'm coming back from taking a few weeks vacation/partying.

Squats 4x10 (135 lbs, 155 lbs, 165 lbs, 135 lbs)
Leg Press 3x15 (270 lbs) 1 x 20 (180 lbs)
Leg Extension 4x30 (90 lbs)
DB Stiff Leg Deadlift 3x15 (40 lbs)
Seated Leg Curls 3x30 (70 lbs, 90 lbs, 75 lbs)
Leg Press Calf Raise 3x15 (150 lbs)
Seated Calf Raise 3x15 (90 lbs)

I'll give it another week or so before I start trying to bump up on the weights. My wrist is still bothering me a bit with workouts. I tried 40 mcg the first day and it felt a bit weird so I backed down to 30 mcg yesterday, and I'm on 35 mcg today without the weird jittery feelings. My resting heart rate is definitely up quite a bit. I'll take BP and see how that looks later on.

Today's workout was noticeably better. Even recovering from wrist Spain I managed to roll out of bed and have much more aggression than the last session, which is great. I'd considered bumping to 3 caps twice a day of the epi-andro if 2 didn't seem to do much. Definitely a lot hungrier so I'll have to be sure to keep a closer eye on diet. The past few days have been pretty shitty on account of having to go to multiple events, dinners, drinking etc. Anyway .. today's numbers.

Wide Grip Pull Downs 3x8 (110 lbs, 150 lbs, 130 lbs) 1x10 slow (110 lbs)
DB Rows 3x15 (25 lbs, 40 lbs, 35 lbs) 1x15 slow (25 lbs)
Straight arm cable pull down 3x25 (40 lbs)
BB Curls 3x8 (65 lbs, 85 lbs, 65 lbs)
Preacher curls 3x15 (50 lbs)
Low pulley concentrated curls 3x30 (30 lbs)

Ab work part 1
Ab crunches (machine) 3x5 (150 lbs)
Cable crunches 3x10 (150 lbs)
Core crunch (ab/oblique concentrated crunches) 3x3x10 (10 lbs)

Didn't push too hard just yet, but the 85 lbs of bb curls is just shy of my 1 rep max so I'm assuming I'll pass that soon. Added some light ab work in but ran out of time and had to go to work. If I'm still up to it tonight I'll add in some cardio and a full ab routine for cool down.

Today was a bit more difficult to get through my workout. I did about a 14 hour fast and was planning on doing cardio but did chest/shoulders/triceps in addition to it. Numbers weren't bad, but still having some wrist pain.

Flat Dumbbell press: 5x8 (50 lbs, 70 lbs, 60 lbs, 50 lbs)
Incline Fly: 3x15 (25 lbs)
Incline machine press: 3x25 (45 lbs)
Machine Overhead Press: 3x8 (120 lbs, 140 lbs, 160 lbs)
Standing Side Lateral Raises: 3x15 (12 lbs)
Overhead Dumbbell Extentions: 3x10 (40 lbs)
Skullcrushers: 3x15 (45 lbs)
Pushdowns: 3x30 (30 lbs)
Ab Work: 2xME 180 landmines + hanging leg raises
Cardio: 20 minutes walking treadmill max incline

Monday went pretty well - I was really hungry still throughout the day. Probably moreso with the addition of cardio.

Workout 1
30 minutes elliptical (Cardio for the day)

Workout 2
Incline Bench Press: 3 x 8 (135 lbs, 155 lbs, 135 lbs)
Flat DB Flyes (slightly modified grips) 4 x failure (25 lbs)
Cable Crossovers 4 x Failure
Military Press 3 x 8 (45 lbs, 65 lbs, 75 lbs)
Machine Shoulder Raise 3 x 15 (55 lbs)
Close Grip Bench 1 x 10 (115 lbs) + 2 x Failure (65 lbs)
DB Tricep Extension 3 x 15 (30 lbs)
Push Downs 3 x Failure + Cable Crunch x5-8 paused reps (no break between for 3 full sets)

Ab Work:
4xME 180 landmines (25 lb plate) + Cable Crunches (55 lbs, 65 lbs, 75 lbs, 95 lbs)
3xME hanging leg raises
Cardio: 1000 meter row + 15 minutes walking treadmill max incline

Should be doing a lot more cardio in the upcoming weeks in addition to workouts. My job is doing a challenge to get to 100 miles in 1 month (walk, run, bike etc.).

Weighed in todat and was - 2.5 lbs (166 lb from 168.5 lb). Legs were a bit sore by the end of running around all day so I went a bit lighter weights.

1 mile elliptical
Front squats 3 x 6 (deep + pause 95 lb, 95 lb, 115 lb)
Back Squats 4 x Failure (minimum 10, paused 135 lbs)
Leg Press 3 x Failure (4 plates)
Leg Extensions 3 x 30 (50 lbs)
DB Stiff Leg Deadlift 3 x 12 (50 lb, 50 lb, 40 lb)
Seated Leg Curls 3 x Failure (70 lbs, 90 lbs, pyramid (70 lbs add 10 every 5 reps))
Abductor/Adductor 3 x 8-10 (70 lbs, 90 lbs, 110 lbs, 130 lbs)
Stairmaster 1 mile + 20 lb vest

Took a few days off to get some rest - my legs have been bothering me for some reason. I switched and started doing some of the crossfit workouts at a local box to keep up some intensity without going as heavy of a weight on the legs. Today's work listed.

Skill:
3 Rounds
10 Strict Ring Dip
5 Wall Climb

WOD:
3 Rounds
15 Thruster 95 lbs
15 Burpee
15 Box Jump
15 Burpee
15 T2B
15 Burpee