• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

EPITREN Rx Logging opportunity!~free bottle!

heavyiron

Administrator
Reaction score
I need 3 loggers with a decent post count/rep that reside in the USA.

Logs must start no later than August 1st 2013.

Please post in this thread why I should choose you for a FREE bottle of EPITREN Rx

I know I don't have high rep/post count. But I have run two cycles of halo, I'm currently about to end my last PCT. I'm around 190lbs@12%bodyfat. I would absolutely love to test the waters of Epi and Tren. I have Prolactrone by Black Lion research as I was going to buy Trenabol by BSL. I'm looking to cut to maybe 7-8% bodyfat and gain some strength. Please consider me. Thanks!

EDIT: I have access to a University gym and unlimited access to cafeteria food. So my nutrition is on point.

My template would look like this:
Strength
Muscle Hardness
Size
Endurance
Cardio Function
Vascularity
Aggression
Anger
Depression
Overall Mood
Acne
Oily Skin
Changes in mood/temperment
Agression in the Gym
How this effects Sex
Sex Drive
Any sexually related issues
Nightmares
Night Sweats
Any conversion to gyno/pre-gyno
liver or kidney issues if they present themselves
Hair thinning
Hair Darkening
Hair growth

Credit goes to Wesley for the template

Attachments

• nHHjjYGKasofACSmNsLWBSgPDwZftijjruLdp.jpg
    nHHjjYGKasofACSmNsLWBSgPDwZftijjruLdp.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Also, forgot to mention I have been training for 3 years now. I started my first halo cycle at 180lbs 15%bf. After my 2nd I was about 195@ 11%. If selected I will follow a 5/3/1 program done twice a week with an alternating upper/lower circuit done 3x per week. Looking to get shredded!

320493702301798480228455.gif

Last edited:
Don't miss out on this opportunity, guys!

I'm in a cycle now and could run it... Currently running just Trenabol, so this would fit right in.

I'm down to run and log it. Have a physique contest coming up in 12 weeks, that this product would just do right for. Planned on doing Test/Tren/Epi for prep. However For purposes of this log I can leave out the test for a couple weeks until the bottle is done. I'll be able to start the log Monday. Bloods came back in on point (surprising lol) so I'm good to go.

Also, forgot to mention I have been training for 3 years now. I started my first halo cycle at 180lbs 15%bf. After my 2nd I was about 195@ 11%. If selected I will follow a 5/3/1 program done twice a week with an alternating upper/lower circuit done 3x per week. Looking to get shredded!

I would like to see you run it. Especially since you are at the 3 year mark which I find alot of people are really starting to find their groove..and this would show a realistic gain for many lifters who can relate to this amount of time in the gym.

Good luck to you man and all the potential loggers here, I will certainly be watching to see what you have to say :)

I'm in a cycle now and could run it... Currently running just Trenabol, so this would fit right in.

I'm down to run and log it. Have a physique contest coming up in 12 weeks, that this product would just do right for. Planned on doing Test/Tren/Epi for prep. However For purposes of this log I can leave out the test for a couple weeks until the bottle is done. I'll be able to start the log Monday. Bloods came back in on point (surprising lol) so I'm good to go.

Please PM me a ship addy ASAP guys and IML will send out a bottle if you agree to a log.

Thanks!

What should we do for dosage? 4 weeks/3caps?

What should we do for dosage? 4 weeks/3caps?

The tren dosage is not a concern but the epi is...don't think I've ever went over 60mg for epi,but I'm sure it's been done,epistane is a rough steroid,you could go up to 6 caps a day....but if ya stacked with epi andro, i don't see the point going beyond 3 caps

The tren dosage is not a concern but the epi is...don't think I've ever went over 60mg for epi,but I'm sure it's been done,epistane is a rough steroid,you could go up to 6 caps a day....but if ya stacked with epi andro, i don't see the point going beyond 3 caps

yes I am familiar with both dosing protocols, I am asking what iml + heavy would like us to use for logging purposes..

3 caps EpiTren daily would be cool.

you're the boss :cool:

Look forward to these logs!!!

IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = TheNeck15

Back