• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Free bottles of EpiAndro Rx and T-shirt for qualified loggers!

heavyiron

Administrator
Reaction score
IronMagLabs is giving away 2 free bottles of EpiAndro Rx and an IML T-shirt to three loggers that agree to logging the product and doing a 2 minute YouTube video review of the product.

I need 3 loggers with a decent post count/rep that reside in the USA.

Logs must start no later than November 1st 2013.

Please post in this thread why I should choose you for 2 FREE bottles of EPI-ANDRO Rx™ and a free T-shirt

attachment.php

-Lean, Dry Gains
-Muscle Hardness
-Great for Cutting

Epi-Andro Rx™, the newest legal prohormone alternative to the steroid Stanolone (DHT) has arrived! Epi-Andro Rx™ can potentially interact with other steroids, and inhibit the aromatase enzymes. This gives Epi-Andro Rx™ the ability to block estrogen receptors, giving it its “dry” characteristics.

attachment.php

Epi-Andro Rx™ converts into DiHydro-Testosterone, which provides muscle hardness for a solid, leaner physique. Because DHT is 5 times more androgenic than testosterone, Epi-Andro Rx™ doesn’t require higher dosages to perform. This allows for easier dosing and means the liver works less to metabolize the hormones. Epi-Andro Rx™ will provide aggression in the gym and create an environment for more focus on the goal ahead. As a dry compound, users will not only gain lean muscle, but also experience highly increased lipolysis (fat loss).

Attachments

• Epi-Andro.jpg
    Epi-Andro.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 111
  • EPI-Andro-Rx1-300x178.png
    EPI-Andro-Rx1-300x178.png
    69.1 KB · Views: 109
I Agree to the terms. I will take before/after pics, log the results and make a 2 (or more) minute video review about the product's results.
I don't have a huge post count but have been actively contributing since I joined the forums and would do a good job reviewing and logging the product's results.
My knowledge has grown very quickly since being here and I would like the opportunity to sample and review this product so that I can share my results with the rest of the forum and bodybuilding community.

Please let me know if I qualify..

Great opportunity right here fellas!!!!!!:cool:

I would like to take advantage of this latest gracious opportunity from IML! :cool:

I have a few cycles under my belt, including a log of IML's EpiTren that I dont think anyone will argue was quite thorough! I enjoy logging these products, especially when they are provided ;)

I have previously run a cycle that included a low dose of EpiAndro, and I have been waiting to run it stand-alone at a higher dose as per Wesley Inmans recommendation!

I take my training very seriously and hope I am selected! Thanks guys! :cool:

People need to get on this! I've heard great things from this product. I have 4 bottles in the mail right now but I will be holding off for awhile to start my cycle.
I have seen alot of people compare their results to AHv1

I would like to take advantage of this latest gracious opportunity from IML! :cool:

I have a few cycles under my belt, including a log of IML's EpiTren that I dont think anyone will argue was quite thorough! I enjoy logging these products, especially when they are provided ;)

I have previously run a cycle that included a low dose of EpiAndro, and I have been waiting to run it stand-alone at a higher dose as per Wesley Inmans recommendation!

Thanx Tony :) Yeah I know you are gonna love it. Nice work on your last beta test!!

I still stand by my word that I believe EPI ANDRO rx is one of the best if not best Prohormone I have ever run.

I have some friends running it now and they are trying to compare it to AndroHard..by Primordial which is now defunct and not producing the similar compound. That was almost the same exact compound in liquid form. If anyone ever heard of it, people say it is the best product they have ever run even beating out AAS, for a reason..stuff was AMAZING!!!

I personally would like to run EPI ANDRO rx at an even higher dosage, maybe even something like 3/3/3- 9 caps per day, or even higher.

I think the results for body recomp would be unreal.

To anyone on IML sitting on this considering it..JUMP ON THIS..especially if you are looking to shred up your midsection and lean out.... you will regret not trying this product.

I'm definitely jealous of whoever is going to get to run this compound!

If only I had been posting on this forum years ago, instead of just browsing.

For the love of god, whoever runs it, log your weight, and bf%. I find more people concerned with lifts increasing than their look changing.

Jump on this chance people! I ran a nice cycle of Epi-Andro over the summer and was very pleased. I kept my cals at maintenance; my weight stayed the same but bodyfat went down 1% and I had a much drier look. I'll definitely be running this again.

As mentioned before, Im still interested in running this compound. Very interested in logging my results and participating in this review.
Keep me in the loop if I qualify!

any updates on this?

I don't know if it is to late to jump on this but I would be happy to do a log for you guys. I don't have many post on IML but I am active on the BSL forums. I logged my last cycle and PCT over there and it has near 4,000 views.

I would love to log a cycle of epi andro. I am 6' 255 and approx 16% bf.I have gotten into powerlifting 4 years ago and would love to log this inbetween meets.I have a meet coming up in 10 weeks and would love to log this right up to the meet and see the pr's come!!!!

I Agree to the terms. I will take before/after pics, log the results and make a 2 (or more) minute video review about the product's results.
I don't have a huge post count but have been actively contributing since I joined the forums and would do a good job reviewing and logging the product's results.
My knowledge has grown very quickly since being here and I would like the opportunity to sample and review this product so that I can share my results with the rest of the forum and bodybuilding community.

Please let me know if I qualify..

I would love to log a cycle of epi andro. I am 6' 255 and approx 16% bf.I have gotten into powerlifting 4 years ago and would love to log this inbetween meets.I have a meet coming up in 10 weeks and would love to log this right up to the meet and see the pr's come!!!!

Congratulations guys!

Please PM me a shipping address for the products if you agree to a log and you tube video. Must reside in the USA.

Thanks!

Congratulations guys!

Please PM me a shipping address for the products if you agree to a log and you tube video.

Thanks!

Thanks Heavy!!!!! :cool: PM sent!

I'm gonna put my 2 cents in about Epi-Andro. Not lookin' to log, just have to take this opportunity to give my praises. I followed Wesley Inman's log every night when he was logging Epi-Tren. At the end of his freakin' awesome log, I bought 8 bottles of Epi-Andro. I ran 8 caps a day for 5 weeks with both SDMZ and Trenabol. (I still have 3 bottles Epi-Andro left for my next ABC cycle) I can tell you I hit a new PR just about every week. I am sure it wasn't just the Epi-Andro, but the combination was an amazing run. Whoever runs this, try it at 8 caps per day. At 1.5 weeks I started getting heartburn which I think was from the Epi-Andro...that was my one and only side. By the 4th or 5th week, I would alternate 4 to 8 caps per day to keep this side at bay---and it worked. Great product!!! One solid cycle!!! Lovin' IML/BSL products. -Dirk

I understand this is a little late to reply, but anything is worth a shot. I've went through a great change in my body and really want to be the next one to try this product. I have done tons of research and really want to try epi as my first stack. I've lost over 110 lbs in this past year and really want to stay lean but get bigger. I have a amazing diet, and a ever greater understanding of working out. I use to play tons of football, but i suffered a injury.. (READ BIO) I would love to take this stack to help me get bigger, but stay lean in hopes that my skin will snap back around my stomach. I have a great feel for the way pro hormones work and know what liver supplements and support items are needed. I would be grateful just to be one of the last to slip in and try this product. I know i'm profoundly new, and don't have much of a background, but i think i'd be great for writing reviews. If you don't believe in the weight loss please refer to my transformation in the attachment. Even if i'm not selected expect to see more of me because i've really grown to enjoy this site and community.
577652_10200314058068812_1304571690_n.jpg

Thanks,
DeathClock90

Back