• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Halo Extreme Cycle Log! (first ph)

rundmc21

Registered
Reaction score
Sup everybody,

just wanted to start by saying thanks to the guys who replied to my posts in the past to help me get the knowledge i needed to start my first cycle!

anyway my halo should be delivered today and just wanted to post a log about the halo extreme cycle i am about to start. Working out for about 4 years, Im about 5'11 150 13-14 % bf. Trying to get to at least 160 9 % bf after cycle. More focused on the cut.

cycle will consist of standard IML products
FIRST 4 WEEKS:
Halo Extreme - 2 caps daily (1 cap taken two times daily)
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 2 caps daily
Ultra Male Rx - 1 cap daily
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 caps daily
(might run the six week cycle depending on my reaction to sides of halo)

LAST 4 WEEKS:
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 2 caps daily
Ultra Male Rx - 1 cap daily
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 caps daily
E-Control Rx - 3 caps daily (last 3 weeks)

also have liquid tamox (nolva) on its way in the mail just in case.
and will be taking multi vitamin and fish oil throughout.

workouts will most likely be 2 days on 1 day off. with cardio on the day off. and calories will be around 3000-3500, with controlled carbs/carb cycling and 200 gs of protein a day. (again more focused on cut).

so there you go guys. i would like to hear ur input about my cycle if any.. and i will do my best to post about my gains, bodyfat percentage, and side-effects.

Time ta go BEASTMODE!!!!

if you like it, you should go 6 weeks. Looks good with the fish oil and multi. Good Luck...

That's really sick man, how did you find the muscle gain? Do you seem like there a lot more muscle now and does it look better?

Kickass. in for the ride.

Rock out bro.

sup everybody started my cycle today!

taking 1.halo
1. advanced cycle support
1. anabolic matrix first thing in the am.. and going to do the same in the pm with
1 ultra male x added in. anyone else do it different?

had cup of oatmeal with some raisins and a scoop of whey for breakfast. going to store today to buy some lean meats and veggies!

but anyways im not gonna post every day but ill post up my gains, body-fat, and any sides i receive (hopefully none) lol at the end of each week.

BEASTMODE!

Go get it bro.

I am a big guy so right now I have really noticed harder more defined muscle and a significant recomp. My shoulders have gotten much bigger and I went from 75 to 115lb on my shoulder press. I am training slow right now though because I hurt my back pretty good a few years back and I am really just starting to get better from that. But it is a noticeable difference

You're a big guy? I hope those are dumbells then bro cause I can push 315lbs on the bar like it aint shit at 200lbs.

You'll love Halo....great designer. I gained 11lbs on 25mgs ed for 5 weeks so...

sup everybody week 1 is over.

Body: I have to say i am a little bit skeptical so far. I have been taking 50 mg a day. I have seen no change in my body so far. The only weight gain is probably due to the amount of food i have been consuming. Body fat is the same. My diet has been clean, although my sister did just have a birthday and I ate 2 cupcakes/2 brownies but other than that very clean.

Workout: My workouts tho have been very intense, and I have had a lot more endurance. Possibly mental? or the Halo? not sure yet.

Sides: No real serious sides so far. Libido is fine but i did have some soreness in my knees and back pumps started around day 2. Picked up some joint support and taurine, and kept water intake to around 1.5-2 gallons and those sides subsided. Little bit of acne as well.

Overall: i am aware that this is only week 1. And I am also aware that week 3 is the so called "sweet spot". But i did expect a little more from Halo. I really haven't seen any changes in strength, mass, or body fat. I have decided to try 1 more week at 50mgs and bump up to 75 the remaining 4 weeks. Hopefully i will start to see results soon. I will post again at the end of week 2. Any feedback to help improve my results would be appreciated.

BEASTMODE!!!

haha no worries my diets in check.. just had to celebrate for her bday. And yes i have been working to failure, i have been lifting properly, i might have just done too much for those first workouts. i just expected to see a little something at the end of my first week, but i havent. Lets hope i see some gains at the end of week 2.

Just keep focused and put the work in at the gym and the kitchen table. Changes will be apparent soon.

Just wanted to give an update on my halo cycle. This is day 10 i believe. Still taking 2 caps will be bumping that up to 3 this friday! Working out hard. Positive things so far is i can say is my workouts have been very solid. I have a lot of energy at the gym. Did legs today and it was great! Feel like a beast at the gym. Downside my Bodyfat has not decreased yet.. actually increased. Still no noticeable gains.. been eating clean about 3000 calories a day. as I said before i have had about 2 or 3 cheat meals since i started. but nothing crazy.
As far as Sides:
Knee pain pretty bad on some days.. but joint support pills take care of it.
Acne not too bad but its there.. manageable
Kidney pain has gone away since i picked up some taurine.. knock on wood lol
Back pumps are minor as well.. manageable
Lethargy is minor/ libido is still fine
Biggest problem has been aggression (more than usual).. i tend to be pretty nasty throughout the day.. but i have always been a hot head/jerk so ya haha.

So overall still not seeing any results.. still waiting on that week 3 when im suppose to see gains! im not trying to talk down halo in anyway.. as this is only around day 10. Just updating you guyz. and letting ya know whats happening in my cycle. Ill update at the end off the week as well. Any advice on how to improve my cycle is always welcome.

BEASTMODE!!!

No worries man. You have to start some where and access your tolerance for PH and bump up the usage from there. Keep digging bubba.

sup everybody

Just finished week 2 yesterday and started 75 mgs today.

Still has been a disapointing cycle so far... as i said will be running 75 mgs for 4 more weeks starting today and still waiting on some results. I guess i had a high tolerance because 50 mgs a day did absoultely nothing for me. very slight strength gains so far.. and my weight has gone up only 1 pound, and body fat has gone up 1 %!. i was at 13% when i started and now i am almost at 14%. Diet has been clean. I do eat peanut butter sandwiches a lot tho to get those extra calories.. but the bread is whole wheat.. and peanut butter is organic with only 2 gs of fat and 100 cals per 2 tablespoons.. so i doubt that is the cause of my body fat increase other than pb sandwhiches all other foods are very clean. Workouts always intense and effective so thats not an issue.

Pros: i have noticed slight vasular increase. strength has improved slightly..Squats have improved by about 10 lbs. My arms look a little more defined. and thats about it guyz nothing special so far.. hoping to see results this week. Really hoping for some bodyfat reduction because i worked so hard to get to 13% and was hoping this cycle would help me reach my goal of under 10. but that is not the case so far.

Sides: Really minor in the sides
Acne is minor, agression minor, no major back pumps, minor joint soreness, libido is fine. my girl actually said my dick looked bigger hahahahaha crazy shit right there :p. So sides have been very manageable and minor which is always a pro.

Overall:
Again so far not great.. no results yet! Ill let you guyz know how my 3rd week goes. Hope this is the week!

BEASTMODE!!!!

Week 5 for me is best. If you aren't gaining by then something is SERIOUSLY wrong with your nutrition or training.

btw, laugh out loud at clean eating and a lot of peanut butter sandwiches!

Start eating beef junior.

comeon i only eat them to up my calories for the day.

per 2 tbsp of peanut butter
100 calories
2 grams of fat
13 carbs
2 sugars
2 fiber
9 protein

to me this on wheat bread for building some mass doesn't seem to bad to me?
if you think it is ill cut it out

Last edited:
bread and fats would NEVER be considered clean. It would be considered a cheat meal.

What brand is the PB exactly?

If you are trying to up cals why use a low cal food?

the PB brand is "better n peanut butter" from trader joes and always on whole wheat. but i will cut them out and take your advice.. my other foods have been egg whites, oatmeal, broccoli and veggies, lettuce, chicken, lean red meat, whey shakes, skim milk, black beans, sweet potatoes , peanuts and the occasional apple or banana (2% cheese slices) so clean other than the PB sandwiches again i was eating them for the extra calories around 300 a sandwich.

the PB brand is "better n peanut butter" from trader joes and always on whole wheat. but i will cut them out and take your advice.. my other foods have been egg whites, oatmeal, broccoli and veggies, lettuce, chicken, lean red meat, whey shakes, skim milk, black beans, sweet potatoes , peanuts and the occasional apple or banana (2% cheese slices) so clean other than the PB sandwiches again i was eating them for the extra calories around 300 a sandwich.

I would eliminate all dairy except for a cheat meal.

How much do you weigh?

Protein needs to be around 1-1.5 grams per lb of bodyweight spread evenly throughtout the day.

sup everybody

finishing up week 3 and i still am sad to say very little results! im only about 2 lbs bigger :(. I might try to bump up to 100 mgs e/d because this is shameful. My diet has been "moderately clean" because some people think my diet is not clean. no more peanutbutter sandwhiches btw... I have to say i expected more.
Before u critize my diet i will give u example of a typical day

9:30
5 eggwhites
1 cup of oatmeal
1 scoop of whey

12:30 pre workout
1/2 oatmeal or peanut butter sandwhich depends on day
1 apple or 1 bannana

3-3:30 ish postworkout
1 scoop of whey
6 oz of chicken or 2 96% lean beef patties
1-2 cups of broccoli
1 sweetpotato

5:00
1 oz of peanuts
1 cup of lettuce

6:30-7:30 depends on work
meal is same as postworkout

9:30-10
1-2 cups of skim milk
1 scoop of whey

so diet is "moderatley" clean. around 3000-3300 cals a day

Pros: I do have some increased vasularity which is nice. Look a tiny bit leaner cant even really tell. Workouts have been intense but im begining to think the intensity is just my self and not the halo. I am going to push through the cycle and pray for some noticeable results.

Sides:
Acne has increased. Dealing with that right now.
Agression greatly increased.. but i kind of like the agression
sleeping has been a little harder than usual
Other than those no real sides..

Still disappointed if anyone thinks i should up to 100 e/d or continue with 75 e/d please let me know

Week 5 for me is best. If you aren't gaining by then something is SERIOUSLY wrong with your nutrition or training.

btw, laugh out loud at clean eating and a lot of peanut butter sandwiches!

Start eating beef junior.

Too funny!!!!

Let me show you a sample bulking diet. This is not what I would recommend for you but I want you to see what dedication it takes to eat. Eating the amount of food needed to really pack on significant LBM is work. You have to work hard in the gym and hard at the kitchen table. I have my nutrition plan mapped out to exactly what I am eating every day. There is no guessing, its all planned, cooked, packed and then eaten. I hire a nutrition coach and he tweaks the diet week by week. 2 weeks from now my diet and training will not be the same as today because you have to adjust as you go.

600 am 2 scoops IML's whey isolate protein
615 am 3 egg whites + 1 whole egg + 1 serv cheese + 1 cup oats + 3/4 cup fruit
930 am 8 oz lean beef + 1 cup rice + 1 cup veggies
1230 pm 8 oz lean turkey breast + 2 slices bread + 1 oz nuts
330 pm 8 oz lean beef + 1 cup rice
500 pm Workout
Immediately Post W/O - 1 scoop Gatorade w/10g creatine, 10g glutamine and 5g bcaa
30 minutes later - 2 pop-tarts + 2 scoops whey protein
715 pm 8 oz chicken breast + 1 cup rice + salad w/vinegar
1015 pm 2 scoops IML's complete protein + 2 tbsp peanut butter

A cutting diet would look way different but its remarkably still a LOT of food. Anyway, add some lean beef to your plan brother and good luck.

Let me show you a sample bulking diet. This is not what I would recommend for you but I want you to see what dedication it takes to eat. Eating the amount of food needed to really pack on significant LBM is work. You have to work hard in the gym and hard at the kitchen table. I have my nutrition plan mapped out to exactly what I am eating every day. There is no guessing, its all planned, cooked, packed and then eaten. I hire a nutrition coach and he tweaks the diet week by week. 2 weeks from now my diet and training will not be the same as today because you have to adjust as you go.

600 am 2 scoops IML's whey isolate protein
615 am 3 egg whites + 1 whole egg + 1 serv cheese + 1 cup oats + 3/4 cup fruit
930 am 8 oz lean beef + 1 cup rice + 1 cup veggies
1230 pm 8 oz lean turkey breast + 2 slices bread + 1 oz nuts
330 pm 8 oz lean beef + 1 cup rice
500 pm Workout
Immediately Post W/O - 1 scoop Gatorade w/10g creatine, 10g glutamine and 5g bcaa
30 minutes later - 2 pop-tarts + 2 scoops whey protein
715 pm 8 oz chicken breast + 1 cup rice + salad w/vinegar
1015 pm 2 scoops IML's complete protein + 2 tbsp peanut butter

A cutting diet would look way different but its remarkably still a LOT of food. Anyway, add some lean beef to your plan brother and good luck.

I really like that bulking diet sample. Do you mind sharing a sample day on your cutting diet when you have some time? Thanks bro.

Yes Heavy reveal your secrets jedi master. I need a cut plan for next cycle. Pleaseeeee.

thanks for the advice guyz.. heavy its hard for me to have a prepared meal every sitting my work causes me to eat quick meals but i do my best. also i know its only been a day since my last post but i honestly am starting to see some results :). did chest and triceps today and my pump was amazing. very vascular as well. i guess its harder to really see results with my bodyfat at 14%. i guess i just assumed i would be losing bf by now. im really working hard in the gym.. and doing my best in the kitchen would say honestly about 75% percent of my diet is clean. i just want to cut my belly fat because i am very fit person. just belly fat is ruining my desired physique.

I bulk cook on the weekends then pack my lunches in tuperware. Throw them in the microwave at work for 2 minutes and eat it in 5 minutes. I eat my meals in less than 10 minutes no problem.

Keep plugging away you will be just fine.

sup everybody finished week 4 a few days ago gonna make this post short.

still no crazy gains i look a slightly bigger. pumps in the gym are crazy tho i feel like a beast I love it.. still only about 3-4 lbs and this is due to the amount of food ive been eating. im going to try to move up to 100 e/d because i am unhappy with the results at 75/ ed. Got 2 weeks left gonna ride this out.

Sides:
Joint pain.. was really bad in my knees for a few days.. so i havent been doin cardio.
Acne actually got pretty noticeable still working on getting rid of it.
Mild aggression
Other than those ive good to go.

Back