• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

New profile posts

Got a question. .just got my bottle of AI .. just wondering 12.5 on cycle it comes with a drop tube also 1ml syringe.. which one should I use?
Hi. Pretty new to PH. I need to know is the e controll strong enough for the products you sell here or do I need to buy tamoxifen citrate. I should also add I have had gyno before but had sergury to remove it.
Just don't make a habit of it; a random glass here and there MIGHT be ok...but otherwise hold off for when you're not on a methylated PH.
Hey I have a simple question I hope you can help me... I want to know it is safe when taking M-sten Rx stack to drink a glass of wine?? Thank you... :)
Tried to send you a private message and says inbox is full, mind clearing one so I can ask a question? Cheers!
I just ordered the dmz3.0 stack with the anabolic matrix for the second time. My question is I started the first one on June 7th, when is the earliest time I should start taking this stack again
yo swole, can you give me your thought on this? Is it okay if I just take all my epi-tren, osta, and epi-andro in the morning, all together? thanks.
Hey heavy Im taking 25mg aromasin and 20mg nolva ED for some minor gyno puffiness and such. I was taking Arime stage pct (Androst 3,5-dien-7, 17-dione) while waiting to get my order of nolva and aromasin. So can I continue taking it? purely for the test boosting effect it has? or does the androst interfere with the Aromasin and Nolva?
Hey adronolin, I need some help deciding between halo or superdmz, im new to prohormones and lookin to try it and gain some muscle, opinions?
Thanks man i appreciate it. how about the ultra male and cycle support. and what about pct in your opinion is the ultra male and e control enough or would you recommend clomid?
Hey man wonder if you could help me out. Im new to the fourum. I just got a stack of epi tren and 4 andro plan on taking 3 pills of each a day. My question is when to take them during the day. I wake up about six am my main workout is at about 5 pm and i go to bed about 10 or 11 pm. any help would be greatly appreciated. Im only running the cycle for four weeks. Ive tried super dmz 2.0 before hoping to get even better results with this combo.
Hey man wonder if you could help me out. Im new to the fourum. I just got a stack of epi tren and 4 andro plan on taking 3 pills of each a day. My question is when to take them during the day. I wake up about six am my main workout is at about 5 pm and i go to bed about 10 or 11 pm. any help would be greatly appreciated.