Brazilian Tight™ – Clinically Proven Anti Cellulite Gel!
Guaranteed Absorption. No needles, No pills, No liver stress!
With a state of the art proprietary blend of potent ingredients, Brazilian Tight™ gel gives you clinically proven results to reduce the appearance of cellulite (“orange peel”), while making the body smoother and firmer. This revolutionary gel not only diminishes the appearance of cellulite while dramatically increasing the skin’s smoothness, but it causes “reverse differentiation” causing fat cells and fat tissue to actually reverse its form into healthy, fibrolast-like tissue. The skin will be smoother, firmer and healthier with more suppleness and elasticity…and a dramatic reduction in the appearance of cellulite.
HOW IT BENEFITS THE SKIN
• Visibly reduces the appearance of cellulite (orange peel skin) after regular treatment.
• Helps decrease fat deposits and water retention on the affected area of the skin.
• Results in skin being firmer and smoother, with improved elasticity.
• For all skin types.
CLINICAL TESTING PROVES
• Decrease in appearance of cellulite of up to 90% in 8-weeks.
• Reduction in skin surface roughness of up to 72.9%.
• Average decrease in the appearance of cellulite of 51.6% in 8-weeks.
• 100% of test subjects said there was a significant improvement in overall
appearance of the skin.
– is a natural plant molecule that has been proven to have a tremendous effect on a mature adipocyte, commonly known as a mature fat cell. Glaucine has anti-inflammatory properties, but most importantly, it blocks the calcium channel in the cell. Allowing calcium to get to the pre-adipocyte forces the maturation of this pre-adipocyte into a mature fat cell, but by blocking the calcium, the cell never develops into a fat cell, and instead can develop into a healthy collagen-producing fibrolastic cell. In-Vivo testing shows that Glaucine can be directly responsible for a decrease in fat deposits and water retention, while increasing firmness.
– is used for its ability to activate lipolysis, while also increasing Cyclic-AMP. Cyclic AMP promotes the production of Lipase, the enzyme that breaks down fat.
Coenzyme-A is used to promote the internal combustion of fats. It has often been referred to as the “master co-enzyme” because of its ability to initiate the entire energy production process. Coenzyme-A is also crucial to the balance between the carbohydrate metabolism and the fat metabolism.
– is known to contain theophylline, and there are several studies showing theophylline’s effectiveness in fighting cellulite. Caffeine is one of the oldest methods of fighting cellulite thanks to original work by Johnson & Johnson, but we now know that it can be exponentially more effective when combined with the right blend of other ingredients.
– directs free fatty acids to the mitochondria, where they can be broken down, are basically burned and converted into energy. It promotes the process of Lipolysis by changing the equilibrium of the free fatty acid. It has a topical effect similar to a local metabolism boost, which will shrink the cells that store fat.
Elderberry Extract has been shown to be effective in removing moisture from the surface of the skin.
Brazilian Tight™ TOPICAL DELIVERY SYSTEM
- Dimethyl Isosorbide (DMI) – is a high purity solvent and carrier which offers a safe, effective delivery enhancement mechanism for the active ingredients in Brazilian Tight.
- Ethoxydiglycol – is a cosmetic grade solvent that conforms to the current USP/NF monographs. Ethoxydiglycol is particularly appropriate for skin care preparations where it acts as an excellent solvent and carrier.
- Propylene glycol – is an organic compound that is used 2 primary reasons. First, it has the traits of a humectant; it is able to absorb and help the skin retain moisture. Second, it helps active ingredients penetrate the skin.
- Glycerin – when used on skin works as humectant, which is why it attracts moisture onto your skin.
- Carbomer – helps to distribute and suspend the active ingredients in the Brazilian Tight gel.
- Triethanolamine (TEA) – Helps the water-soluble and oil-soluble ingredients blend better. TEA neutralizes fatty acids and solubilizes oils and other ingredients that are not completely soluble in water.
Apply 4-6 pumps of Brazilian Tight™ once or twice daily to the upper arms, thighs, glutes or abdominal areas.
Ensure the areas are clean and free from excessive hair, avoid showering or swimming for at least 8 hours after application.