GUARANTEED ABSORPTION. NO NEEDLES, NO PILLS, NO LIVER STRESS!
Prohormones – Topical vs. Oral Administration
Although comparable to oral-dosage forms in efficacy, topical creams have numerous advantages over oral forms. First, topical administration avoids the first-pass effect of metabolism associated with the oral route. Therefore, topical administration allows for much higher and improved bioavailability. Second, topical administration allows prolonged release of prohormone compounds, which can improve adherence. Third, topical administration minimizes adverse effects due to lower prohormone peak concentrations. Prohormones are very effectively removed by the liver when taken orally. This means that much higher doses, ten to twenty times higher, must be taken when administering prohormones orally, as compared to topical administration that avoid the first pass effect of the liver.
100mg 1-DHEA (Per 2 Pumps)
- 100 Pumps Per Bottle
- Suggested Dose is 2 Pumps Daily
1-DHEA is a naturally occurring DHEA isomer which cannot convert to testosterone or estrogen — but instead converts to the non-estrogenic 1-Testosterone. 1-DHEA gets most of its effects from conversion to 1-androstenediol, which has potent muscle building and hardening effects in and of itself. 1-DHEA does not convert to estrogen nor does it activate the estrogen receptor like DHEA is known to do. It could be referred to as “dry DHEA”. Because of this, it will stack well with other estrogenic steroids such as 4-DHEA to produce† clean gains in muscle tissue.
The strong anabolic properties of 1-testosterone have been established in the literature. Research conducted in the 60’s found that 1-testosterone had a myotrophic (anabolic) potency of 200 as compared to 26 for testosterone, making it over 7 times as anabolic. This was done using the rat levator ani assay, which is commonly used to test the anabolic potency of steroids. In addition to this, 1-testosterone and 1-AD are both unable to aromatize to estrogen. Hence these substances cause very significant increases in muscle size and strength with about the androgenic potential of testosterone and almost no estrogenic side effects (water retention, fat gain, gynecomastia).
1-Androsterone occurs naturally in the body, and is a naturally occurring metabolite of DHEA. (2) The 17b-HSD enzyme converts 1-Androsterone to 1-Androstenediol, and the 3b-HSD converts it to 1-Androstenedione. Both of these 1-AD metabolites can then be converted to 1-Testosterone. Although the 1-AD metabolites are known to have some anabolic and androgenic effects on their own, 1-Testosterone is probably where most of the effects come from with this steroid. There is no conversion to estrogen so users will not experience bloat with this compound, nor will it have a dramatic effect on blood pressure.
1-Andro Cream Topical Delivery System
- Dimethyl Isosorbide (DMI) – is a high purity solvent and carrier which offers a safe, effective delivery enhancement mechanism for the active ingredients in 1-Andro Cream.
- Ethoxydiglycol – is a cosmetic grade solvent that conforms to the current USP/NF monographs. Ethoxydiglycol is particularly appropriate for skin care preparations where it acts as an excellent solvent and carrier.
- Propylene glycol – is an organic compound that is used 2 primary reasons. First, it has the traits of a humectant; it is able to absorb and help the skin retain moisture. Second, it helps active ingredients penetrate the skin.
- Glycerin – when used on skin works as humectant, which is why it attracts moisture onto your skin.
- Carbomer – helps to distribute and suspend the active ingredients in the 1-Andro Cream.
- Triethanolamine (TEA) – Helps the water-soluble and oil-soluble ingredients blend better. TEA neutralizes fatty acids and solubilizes oils and other ingredients that are not completely soluble in water.
For best results apply 1 pump of 1-ANDRO Cream twice daily (1 pump in AM & 1 pump in PM) to the upper arms, shoulders/traps, thighs or abdominal areas. Ensure the areas are clean and free from excessive hair, avoid showering or swimming for at least 8 hours after application.