Guaranteed Absorption. No needles, No pills, No liver stress!
PROHORMONES – TOPICAL VS. ORAL ADMINISTRATION
Although comparable to oral-dosage forms in efficacy, topical creams have numerous advantages over oral forms. First, topical administration avoids the first-pass effect of metabolism associated with the oral route. Therefore, topical administration allows for much higher and improved bioavailability. Second, topical administration allows prolonged release of prohormone compounds, which can improve adherence. Third, topical administration minimizes adverse effects due to lower prohormone peak concentrations. Prohormones are very effectively removed by the liver when taken orally. This means that much higher doses, ten to twenty times higher, must be taken when administering prohormones orally, as compared to topical administration that avoid the first pass effect of the liver.
- 75mg of 4-Androsterone (Per 2 Pumps)
- 100 Pumps Per Bottle (Suggested Dose is 2-4 Pumps Daily)
- Rapid Superior Absorption
4-DHEA is a naturally occurring DHEA isomer. It’s structure closely resembles regular DHEA but the double bond in the 4th position dramatically changes its effects. 4-DHEA is also expected to have a higher conversion rate to testosterone compared to regular DHEA. The 4-DHEA also lacks the calorie burning thermogenic properties, therefore offering superior calorie retention for a bulking effect. This increased anabolic potency and reduced thermogenic action will lead to noticeable gains in strength, lean tissue growth, and weight gain.
4-DHEA is both very anabolic and androgenic. Users report to experience tremendous increases in muscle mass with quickly followed strength gains. The elevated testosterone levels will increase red blood cell count and produce what users refer to as “skin bursting pumps”. The elevated hormone levels will also increase protein synthesis, which will increase recovery times. Be sure to eat 1.5-2 grams of protein per body weight. 4-AD lacks high thermogenic abilities; therefore, it gives exceptional calorie retention for adding bulk muscle.
4-ANDRO CREAM™ TOPICAL DELIVERY SYSTEM
- Dimethyl Isosorbide (DMI) – is a high purity solvent and carrier which offers a safe, effective delivery enhancement mechanism for the active ingredients in 4-Andro Cream.
- Ethoxydiglycol – is a cosmetic grade solvent that conforms to the current USP/NF monographs. Ethoxydiglycol is particularly appropriate for skin care preparations where it acts as an excellent solvent and carrier.
- Propylene glycol – is an organic compound that is used 2 primary reasons. First, it has the traits of a humectant; it is able to absorb and help the skin retain moisture. Second, it helps active ingredients penetrate the skin.
- Glycerin – when used on skin works as humectant, which is why it attracts moisture onto your skin.
- Carbomer – helps to distribute and suspend the active ingredients in the 4-Andro cream.
- Triethanolamine (TEA) – Helps the water-soluble and oil-soluble ingredients blend better. TEA neutralizes fatty acids and solubilizes oils and other ingredients that are not completely soluble in water.
Apply 2-4 pumps of 4-ANDRO cream twice daily (1-2 pumps in AM & 1-2 pumps in PM) to the upper arms, shoulders/traps, thighs or abdominal areas.
Ensure the areas are clean and free from excessive hair, avoid showering or swimming for at least 8 hours after application.