• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

1-andro & 4-andro questions

Thordinar

Registered
Reaction score
I'm interested in gaining lean muscle mass and my research on PH has brought me here. I have never taken a PH before and was considering 1-andro or possibly 1-andro and 4-andro simultaneously.

What would I need exactly to complete a cycle to maximize my gains in the safest way during cycle and how can I ensure I will keep those gains and successfully recover from any hormonal problems afterwards?

I was thinking...

Week 1 - 6 (maybe 8?)
1-andro
4-andro
Organ defender 5% nutrition

Week 6 - 10
Hi-tech pharmaceuticals Estrogenex depot
or
AMS Arom-X

Would this be sufficient?

Also I read the thread about 1-andro affecting HDL and LDL negatively. How drastic are the effects of a cycle? I will be getting my blood work done to check my numbers, but as they were I needed a change. I have been working to get my cholesterol in the healthy range and as soon as I do I want to start my cycle.

What about just 4-andro solo? Would this require a serm as well? Would it even be worth it to run just 4-andro solo?

What about just 4-andro solo? Would this require a serm as well? Would it even be worth it to run just 4-andro solo?
There are definitely benefits to running 4-Andro, but to to really help pack on the mass and strength I'd stack it with 1-Andro.

I'm interested in gaining lean muscle mass and my research on PH has brought me here. I have never taken a PH before and was considering 1-andro or possibly 1-andro and 4-andro simultaneously.

What would I need exactly to complete a cycle to maximize my gains in the safest way during cycle and how can I ensure I will keep those gains and successfully recover from any hormonal problems afterwards?

A SERM, Clomid or Nolva is a MUST to help your test subjects keep MAXIMIZED gains, AND recover from hormonal imbalances. There is NO way around it if using the compounds you mentioned. Not using a serm is a fools errand my friend.

A lot has been read and researched since original post. How is this layout? If AI isn't needed in cycle would AI then be introduced in PCT? Still unsure as to when AI should be applied. Interested in proper dosages for maximum gain minimal diminished returns. Have read elsewhere 1- 350mg 4- 200mg also cycle duration of 8 weeks is popular. Any wisdom on this is appreciated.

Week 1 - 8
1-andro
4-andro
Organ defender 5% Nutrition
AI(only if needed)
Men's multi-vitamin
Taurine (if required)

PCT Week 7 - 12
SERM (50ed/50ed/25ed/25ed/25eod/25eod)
AI
Men's multi-vitamin

A lot has been read and researched since original post. How is this layout? If AI isn't needed in cycle would AI then be introduced in PCT? Still unsure as to when AI should be applied. Interested in proper dosages for maximum gain minimal diminished returns. Have read elsewhere 1- 350mg 4- 200mg also cycle duration of 8 weeks is popular. Any wisdom on this is appreciated.

Week 1 - 8
1-andro
4-andro
AI(only if needed)
Men's multi-vitamin
Taurine (if required)

PCT Week 7 - 12
SERM (50ed/50ed/25ed/25ed/25eod/25eod)
AI
Men's multi-vitamin
A beneficial way/time to run the AI is to start it a couple weeks in to the SERM, and let it run a couple weeks after the SERM to prevent any possible estrogen rebound.

A SERM, Clomid or Nolva is a MUST to help your test subjects keep MAXIMIZED gains, AND recover from hormonal imbalances. There is NO way around it if using the compounds you mentioned. Not using a serm is a fools errand my friend.

if I dont want to deal with a research SERM, can I just do 4 weeks of ultramale/econtrol instead to wake up my boys? thinking of doing a 4 week cycle of 2caps 1andro/ed and 4caps of 4andro/ed along with the cycle assist.

Back