• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Super Dmz and Deca Drol stack question?

dowens815

Registered
Reaction score
I just ordered my super dmz and deca drol 8 week cycle and was wondering if there is any other supplements or just anything i need to pick up before I start it. Im going to go for the bulk instead of the cut on this one. If anyone has any information or tips to help me please feel free to say.

Everything listed below is in the mail and on the way. I got this cycle information from a older thread posted by The Neck. So big thanks to him.

PRODUCTS NEEDED:
Super-DMZ Rx - 1 bottle
Deca-Drol Max - 1 bottle
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 1 bottle
Ultra Male Rx - 1 bottle
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 1 bottle

----------------------------------

FIRST 4 WEEKS:
Super-DMZ Rx - 2 caps daily (1 cap AM / 1 cap PM)
Deca-Drol Max - 3 caps daily ( 2 caps AM / 1 cap PM)
Ultra Male Rx - 1 cap daily
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 2 caps daily with food
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 caps daily

----------------------------------

LAST 4 WEEKS:
Ultra Male Rx - 1 cap daily
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 2 caps daily with food
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 caps daily

Nope bro you don't need anything else bro, the stack comes complete ready for you to be successful. Thanks for ordering and excited to hear your feedback.

alright man thanks. I have vacation coming up 22nd-29th so i will be starting on the first week of Aug. Im excited, this should be a good one. Ive taken metha-drol but wanted to see how the results came with super dmz and deca drol

Also is that the way i should take it? like the super dmz and deca drol the first 4 weeks together?

Man, I'll be interested to see your progress. I've considered the same stack. What're your starting stats so we can see your progress?

im in on this one...may be my next cycle...keep us posted.

today is an off day but tomorrow and the next day ill write down my stats on everything and post it so i can start a log for yall along with measurements cause not many people do them

ive been doin a lot of research on the forums and I see a lot of guys that have took the super dmz/ deca drol stack or plan to have said they plan to start out with the deca drol first then on week 2 throw in the super dmz for the remainder of the cycle. Do you think that would be better for the body and more effective or how it is listed above?

ive read you can do deca for six weeks and add dmz at week . if i do that one, thats what ill do...

Back