• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Post DMZ Cycle Question

mckain87

Registered
Reaction score
Hey what's up guys..and maybe girls. New guy here with most likely a question that has been asked but after about an hour of research I was unable to find the answer I'm looking for, or at least one which is within the last few years. I'm at the end of my first DMZ 3.0 cycle, and I just now realized that IML has a forum section, and I was using all these other websites to ask about the products. I figure better late than never to come to the source. So I can't say enough about the DMZ. All together I have gained 14lbs. I know that a lot of times guys will gain more weight, but I'm almost certain a lot of it is my fault. Being in the military and busy, I kind of dropped the ball on eating the number of calories that I should here and there. Either way, I'm EXTREMELY happy with the results I got, and the fact that I zero sides, that I notice.

My question is in regards to running a different type of cycle after I finish up my PCT. I know I definitely need to wait awhile before running DMZ again, which I look forward to! I really want to use some more IML products since this is my first time, and I'm extremely impressed. I was leaning using one of the 1ANDRO, 4ANDRO, or the EpiAndro products. Let me know what you guys think as far as how long I should wait to run some more products and what products you'd recommend that you think I'd enjoy. I know none of them will be as potent as the DMZ, but still look forward to using some more IML supps.

Thanks in advance!

:D:D

Hey what's up. Time ON + PCT= Time off. So 4 week cycle + 6 week pct, wait at least 10 weeks before next cycle. After that the new product line will be out too. There will be some great choices.

Hey what's up. Time ON + PCT= Time off. So 4 week cycle + 6 week pct, wait at least 10 weeks before next cycle. After that the new product line will be out too. There will be some great choices.

Awesome man. What new products are you talking about? I would like to read up on them! Thanks!

Awesome man. What new products are you talking about? I would like to read up on them! Thanks!
We have a few shown on an ad banner on the home page, but more are coming...and don't worry, more info as well. Patience sucks, doesn't it, lol ;)

We have a few shown on an ad banner on the home page, but more are coming...and don't worry, more info as well. Patience sucks, doesn't it, lol ;)

Lol, not really. I'm not in that much of a hurry but the only banner I see is in regards to products that are already out. I will have to wait and see.

Lol, not really. I'm not in that much of a hurry but the only banner I see is in regards to products that are already out. I will have to wait and see.
The IML store homepage has the "coming soon" banner. But I did just notice I can only see it on my laptop and not phone. Either way, new stuff coming, haha!

Back