• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Did I slightly screw up

Kellson

Registered
Reaction score
Okay, I am a new guy, and have asked some questions on Epi Andro and received great answers. I wonder if I screwed up on my order today by not including Osta RX? My goals are primarily fat loss while being able to continue to gain strength/some lean body mass. Fat loss is definitely higher on the list, but I want to be able to continue to lift heavy! I am 48, 210 lbs., good health, and have been lifting for 3 years but my body fat is just too high.

This is my first cycle, so I wanted to keep things very simple and minimize the risk of potential side effects.

My plan was Epi Andro (4 tablets), lean fuel extreme, and Advanced Cycle Support.
For the PCT I was planning on Ultra Male and E Control. I was not planning on taking the Novaldex, as I am a senior military officer, and that makes me a bit nervous.

Should I be including Osta RX, or is it an unnecessary complication to what is currently a pretty simple cycle?

Thanks!

Okay, I am a new guy, and have asked some questions on Epi Andro and received great answers. I wonder if I screwed up on my order today by not including Osta RX? My goals are primarily fat loss while being able to continue to gain strength/some lean body mass. Fat loss is definitely higher on the list, but I want to be able to continue to lift heavy! I am 48, 210 lbs., good health, and have been lifting for 3 years but my body fat is just too high.

This is my first cycle, so I wanted to keep things very simple and minimize the risk of potential side effects.

My plan was Epi Andro (4 tablets), lean fuel extreme, and Advanced Cycle Support.
For the PCT I was planning on Ultra Male and E Control. I was not planning on taking the Novaldex, as I am a senior military officer, and that makes me a bit nervous.

Should I be including Osta RX, or is it an unnecessary complication to what is currently a pretty simple cycle?

Thanks!
Osta (3 caps daily ) would truly help maintain muscle/strength and lose bodyfat while in a caloric deficit.

Osta (3 caps daily ) would truly help maintain muscle/strength and lose bodyfat while in a caloric deficit.

Second this.
Dont worry about nolva, the only thing is people can get iffy when they see an oral syringe and the bottle. But it wont show up on tests anywhere.

Also - find your maintenance calorie needs for the day and eat 500 calories below maintenance to lose weight. Simple as that.

Thanks. I always wondered though, when we say eat below your maintenance calorie needs, do we adjust for exercise? For example, if my maintenance calories was 1800, and I burn 300 calories doing cardio, should I eat 1300 (1800-500) or 1600, (1800+300-500)?

Thanks. I always wondered though, when we say eat below your maintenance calorie needs, do we adjust for exercise? For example, if my maintenance calories was 1800, and I burn 300 calories doing cardio, should I eat 1300 (1800-500) or 1600, (1800+300-500)?
You can just Google maintenance calorie calculator; then you'll enter your stats including workouts

Okay, got it. One more question, can I run this epi-andro and osta stack for 8 week, along with the advance support with no additional side effects? Or, would that be a little too much?
Thanks

Okay, got it. One more question, can I run this epi-andro and osta stack for 8 week, along with the advance support with no additional side effects? Or, would that be a little too much?
Thanks
I love 8 week Osta/Andro cycles!

Okay really last question. I read a thread from quite a while ago regarding the need to run On Cycle Support with EpiAndro. I believe it was Wes Inman(?) who said "no" because the saw palmetto can essentially block the DHT, thus creating a vicious circle. Furthermore, given the "mild" nature of EpiAndro it is unnecessary. I believe you said that you took the On Cycle Support and had good results with it. What is the current status of this debate? Should I take the on cycle support with this EpiAndro and Osta stack? Or should I just take milk thistle and call it good? Or should I not worry about it at all, do my PCT after 8 weeks and enjoy they ride? I am obviously concerned with safety, but maximizing results are clearly important. Simplicity (meaning fewer variables of what I am taking) counts too.
Thanks for the patience.

I personally stay on Advanced Cycle Support year round...and Epi-Andro has still worked for me

Just curious, how critical is it to drink 1-1.5 gallons of water per day on an epi andro/osta stack?

Pretty important considering Epi-Andro tends to make you sweat more.

Back