• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

can I take 4 andro and/or epi andro with a higher than 25% body fat percentage?

cyberrr

Registered
Reaction score
Would really like to know If anyone has done so before and had any results.

Absolutely! The Andros will help support muscle during a cut.

Well I heard that there can be more side effects to taking prohormones if you have a higher than 18% body fat percentage. My bodyfat is hovering between 26%-28%

Well I heard that there can be more side effects to taking prohormones if you have a higher than 18% body fat percentage. My bodyfat is hovering between 26%-28%
I've never heard that, sounds more like bro science. BUT, I suppose someone who's overweight could be more prone to lethargy...but that wouldn't be an issue with the Andros you mentioned (4 and Epi).

I've never heard that, sounds more like bro science. BUT, I suppose someone who's overweight could be more prone to lethargy...but that wouldn't be an issue with the Andros you mentioned (4 and Epi).
Here are 2 more links. What do you think? lol kinda scurred of taking my 4 andro and epiandro right now but i want to get started on them so bad.... i can lift weights fine its just lowering body fat...... -.- I love drinkin my liqour....

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/202087-prohormones-body-fat.html

http://www.bodyactive-nation.co.uk/...702-STOP-Using-Pro-Hormones-to-Cut-/-Lose-Fat

I personally would not worry about it; the Andros are mild but effective products. Calculate your maintenance cals online if you haven't already, minus at least 500 cals from your daily maintenance. Continue lifting, do cardio either first thing in the morning on an empty stomach or after lifting. And the Andros will support/maintain muscle during the cut. ebfitness15 for your discount code if you need anything.

Btw, the Andros are not methylated (liver toxic).

Btw, the Andros are not methylated (liver toxic).
I see, well right now since im so bad at constantly counting calories every meal and following the plan im just doing something called the keto diet.

I see, well right now since im so bad at constantly counting calories every meal and following the plan im just doing something called the keto diet.
Keto is fine; just don't go too crazy with the fats cause those cals add up.

Bodyfat will not have any effect on whether they work or not.

EpiANDRO is more visible the leaner you are..its effects...but its also good for someone with a high bodyfat content to use it to lower the bf%.

Epiandro will help you lean up, harden muscles, etc...

There is no better compound IMO. If ur bf is high, use a thermogenic side by side with it. Lean Fuel Extreme, Ripp3d Fu3L by MindCharm or Methyldrene25 by cloma pharma are great fat burners to add to it.

Back