• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

SDMZ PCT questions

hunterC

Registered
Reaction score
Hello all just got my SDMZ stack in the mail and plan to start it in a few weeks, this is my first PH, have done a few minor things like animal stack but mostly just eating right and protein. Im on my 2nd deployment right now and trying to put on some more muscle before i get home. I am 26, been working out steady for about 6 years 178 lbs about 12%bf. My question is for PCT i plan to use either nov or clomid, not sure on the dose yet, but if i use one of those do i really need to use all the other things in the stack like the e-contral? Or can i just use the provided PCT in the stack and be fine. What is the best thing to do is what i want to know? And what is the deal with people swearing by clomid, and others swearing on nolva.

I wouldn't recommend DMZ for your first stack. I'd probably go with Halo. PCT seems different for each person. See what the big dogs on this board say.

Nolva is good at 20mg daily for 4 weeks and Clomid at 50mg daily if you decide on that. Might use E-control immediately after your 4 week SERM course.

Nolva is good at 20mg daily for 4 weeks and Clomid at 50mg daily if you decide on that. Might use E-control immediately after your 4 week SERM course.

Agreed.

Back