• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

My IML Experience

DawgMan

Registered
Reaction score
I recently purchased 3 bottles of SDMZ Rx with 1 free bottle, updated my cart quantity to 2 of these for a total of 8 bottles. So today I receive my package with only 4 bottles.

I emailed IML customer support and within 15 minutes I received a response from them. After two quick emails the matter resolved and my other 4 bottles were immediately shipped. Now that my friends is customer service. I can't thank IML enough for not only a fast reply, but also shipping the remaining items within 30 minutes of receiving my first email.

In today's time customer service is something that seems to be lacking with most business providers. IML went above and beyond by resolving the issue in a timely manner.

Thank you IML.

Jim

Last edited:
IML always delivers bro...'nuff said! Enjoy your DMZ!

I recently purchased 3 bottles of SDMZ Rx with 1 free bottle, updated my cart quantity to 2 of these for a total of 8 bottles. So today I receive my package with only 4 bottles.

I emailed IML customer support and within 15 minutes I received a response from them. After two quick emails the matter resolved and my other 4 bottles were immediately shipped. Now that my friends is customer service. I can't thank IML enough for not only a fast reply, but also shipping the remaining items within 30 minutes of receiving my first email.

In today's time customer service is something that seems to be lacking with most business providers. IML went above and beyond by resolving the issue in a timely manner.

Thank you IML.

Jim
I've been using IML products for a couple years now, but it was this kind of customer service that made me really want to contribute to this company after an experience earlier this year. I immediately joined IMF, and then the forums here, and as of recently have been lucky enough to rep for the company. Thanks for sharing your experience!

Back