• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

halo and PCT

GhostGrunt0311

Registered
Reaction score
ok so i have some halo extreme , and ive looked around and done some home work , now for the dosing on the back it says 2 pills per day or 50mg but , ive seen most other places that for a man you should use 4-6 pills or 100mg-150mg , i was told that clomid was a good pct for it but should i just use 50mg a day while on cycle or wait till the end and do the 300mg on the 1st day , 100mg day 2-12 , then 50mg for 13-30 ?
any one that could give some insight on this it would be a big help .

GhostGrunt0311 0109 said:
ok so i have some halo extreme , and ive looked around and done some home work , now for the dosing on the back it says 2 pills per day or 50mg but , ive seen most other places that for a man you should use 4-6 pills or 100mg-150mg , i was told that clomid was a good pct for it but should i just use 50mg a day while on cycle or wait till the end and do the 300mg on the 1st day , 100mg day 2-12 , then 50mg for 13-30 ?
any one that could give some insight on this it would be a big help .

Halo Extreme can be done @ 4caps each day. How your layout your SERM is purely up to you & what you've done in the past. Some people like to maintenance throughout the cycle & others like to load up at the end/post cycle.

Can we talk about were to buy serms at?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DWeaver 0125 said:

We don't sell SERMs but you can search the net & get them from just about anywhere.

The Neck 07353 said:
DWeaver 0125 said:

We don't sell SERMs but you can search the net & get them from just about anywhere.

I understand you all do not sell them, was just asking if talking about who sells them is off limits.

DWeaver 09561 said:
The Neck 07353 said:
DWeaver 0125 said:

I understand you all do not sell them, was just asking if talking about who sells them is off limits.

Your fine, here's a link to a solid group of outlets who sell them;

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/sponsor-forums/

The Neck 0027 said:
DWeaver 09561 said:
The Neck 07353 said:
DWeaver 0125 said:

Your fine, here's a link to a solid group of outlets who sell them;

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/sponsor-forums/

Thanks.
BTW site rocks

Back