• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Looking to get started.

Meta

Registered
Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking to get started into these type of supplements. Usually what I take is BSN® N.O.-XPLODE. I'm not that familiar with how the terminology. I understand the biology (doing Masters' in MCB)but that's about it. I stumbled here because I was reading about OSTA Rx™ - SARM. I started looking around but users' inputs would help more since there is experience and such.
I looked at:
  • OSTA Rx™ - SARM
  • CYANOSTANE Rx™ STACK
I'm 26 years old, 6'0" tall and have 15% body fat using BSN® N.O.-XPLODE alone.

13ye8o.jpg

Thanks for the help.

Stacking Cyano (a steroid) and Osta (a SARM) would be great cycle.

You just need something for post cycle recovery like a SERM or Ultra Male rx.

Stacking Cyano (a steroid) and Osta (a SARM) would be great cycle.

You just need something for post cycle recovery like a SERM or Ultra Male rx.
Okay, and I take the two I listed together?
The SERM is that to bring back the hormones level to what they were before the cycle?

I ve tried the N.O Xplode before. Pretty instant burst of strength. If u stack that w cyano and osta, that would be a blast. I m considering adding osta to my current halo cycle.

run the cyanostane rx stack as advised on the store site. add in osta rx in pct. if possible run osta rx for 8 weeks, starting it when you start the cyanostane stack, and running it all the way through pct. will have great results brother.

when u order, use code swolechamp15 to save u some $ at the store. if u need any help pm me, and u might wanna look at running halo e with the stack too :)
All right, I'll look into all this during my break, and I will PM you for a bit more clarification before buying everythings.

I ve tried the N.O Xplode before. Pretty instant burst of strength. If u stack that w cyano and osta, that would be a blast. I m considering adding osta to my current halo cycle.
Wouldn't the stack provide the needed energy/burst? I don't want to stay up all night. If I take two scope of N.O. I stay up until 4A.M. <_<

Wouldn't the stack provide the needed energy/burst? I don't want to stay up all night. If I take two scope of N.O. I stay up until 4A.M. <_<

I am only into Halo stack week 1, so I can't comment on the energy burst from the stack. Some said, the strength comes after several weeks. If u were to run the stack, u uv to hit the gym consistently to break your muscle fibers for growth. good luck!

I am only into Halo stack week 1, so I can't comment on the energy burst from the stack. Some said, the strength comes after several weeks. If u were to run the stack, u uv to hit the gym consistently to break your muscle fibers for growth. good luck!

About week 2-3..

All right. I already placed my order for OSTA Rx™ and CYANOSTANE Rx™ STACK. Here is how I'm planning on going about it.

First 4 weeks:
Cyanostane Rx Rx - 2 caps daily (1 cap AM / 1 cap PM)
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 2 caps daily
Ultra Male Rx - 1 cap daily
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 caps daily
Osta Rx.

Last 4 weeks:
E-Control Rx - 3 caps daily (last 3 weeks)
Osta Rx.

PCT:
Osta Rx.

Is that good? Is Osta good for PCT or no? Also, how long does the PCT usually last?
Thanks.

Your last four weeks laid out IS your PCT. Osta Rx is good all-around, but do not exceed 2 caps in PCT, any other time 3 caps is fine. Also do not exceed 8 weeks consecutive use. heres a good link on Ostarine for the biologically astute :D
http://www.steroidology.com/forum/p...starine-mk2866-here-facts-wonderful-sarm.html
All right, thanks. I'll check out the link.
I was thinking I could just use Cyanostane Rx stack. It comes with Ultra Male Rx, and then I wouldn't need Osta, since Ultra Male Rx is in the PCT.

Check out the link, I think you have the wrong understanding about Osta Rx. Ostarine keeps muscle tissue from wasting, it also has anabolic effects of its own... it's not a test booster. Ultra Male Rx will simply boost ur testosterone back to normal, since steroids shut down natural test production. You really DONT need osta rx, but it WILL help you build more muscle if used standalone or in conjunction with Cyano, as well as help retain your gains if used in PCT

IML's Osta Rx is both a SARM and a mild T booster. Here's a link on this site that contains the correct product information.

http://www.ironmaglabs.com/forums/showthread.php/683-OSTA-Rx™-SARM

Check out the link, I think you have the wrong understanding about Osta Rx. Ostarine keeps muscle tissue from wasting, it also has anabolic effects of its own... it's not a test booster. Ultra Male Rx will simply boost ur testosterone back to normal, since steroids shut down natural test production. You really DONT need osta rx, but it WILL help you build more muscle if used standalone or in conjunction with Cyano, as well as help retain your gains if used in PCT
At first I only wanted to get Osta. Then I was told to have it part of a stack for better results.
Now honestly, I'm not sure how to approach this. As I posted before, I was going to follow this
First 4 weeks:
Osta Rx - 1 cap

Last 4 weeks:
Osta Rx - 1 cap

Is that good, or should there be other adjustments?

At first I only wanted to get Osta. Then I was told to have it part of a stack for better results.
Now honestly, I'm not sure how to approach this. As I posted before, I was going to follow this
First 4 weeks:
Osta Rx - 1 cap

Last 4 weeks:
Osta Rx - 1 cap

Is that good, or should there be other adjustments?

The layout looks fine. I would increase the Osta on cycle the first 4 weeks though brother.

what are your goals? It's one thing to just take stuff cuz you heard/read/were told good things about it, it's a totally different thing to know what you're taking and why.... I found Osta very helpful in cutting, but it's also good for bulking/recomp, also I think you would be safe taking 3 caps daily while ON cycle, and no more than 2 caps in PCT (it can be slightly suppressive at 3 caps)
I want to get bigger, bulk up and add some mass.

The layout looks fine. I would increase the Osta on cycle the first 4 weeks though brother.
All right, I'll make it two caps daily.
Another thing, I work out 5 days out of the week. I would still have take everything on the days off?

All right, I'll make it two caps daily.
Another thing, I work out 5 days out of the week. I would still have take everything on the days off?

Two caps will be ideal given the cap count per bottle.

Yes, you must administer daily because you will grow daily.

To the op....osta rx and halo-extreme will have zero the effect NO Explode has as far as stay up late....they almost have no common ground...

Back