• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Clomid

justinrock85

Registered
Reaction score
OK it looks like a silly question but with that do you usually mix your serm with? I just brought the one from CEM

OK it looks like a silly question but with that do you usually mix your serm with? I just brought the one from CEM
I usually just drink it and feel a weird sensation in my mouth like any time I stick chemicals in my mouth. But lemonade or strong iced tea can usually cover up any bad taste pretty well.

LOL!! Sorry adrenolin! That was good!
I usually mix mine with V-8 Splash. It will help you not notice the taste.

this product is safe if taken right i'm sure but my question is being this is the first time using the product what are the side effects because clomid is an experiment drug and i just wont 2 b safe thank u 4 the advice.

Advice

this product is safe if taken right i'm sure but my question is being this is the first time using the product what are the side effects because clomid is an experiment drug and i just wont 2 b safe thank u 4 the advice.

Advice

next week i will be starting Cyanostane,4-Andro or 1-Andro,Anabolic Matrix, Advanced Cycle Support, E-Control and Clomid my question what is safe way 2 take these products and also how far apart do i take each one or can take them some together.

Yes, it is safe, I would have informed you before hand if it were dangerous. It is not an experimental drug, it's a prescription drug, the only way to legally purchase it is through a RC Vendor.
Effects incl: improved mood, improved hpta/lh function, increased testosterone, improved sleep, possible acne from the testosterone...
next week i will be starting Cyanostane,4-Andro or 1-Andro,Anabolic Matrix, Advanced Cycle Support, E-Control and Clomid my question what is safe way 2 take these products and also how far apart do i take each one or can take them some together.
Just like this.
Shopping Cart:
2x Cyanostane
4x 1-Andro
1x Anabolic Matrix
2x Advanced Cycle Support
1x E-Control
1x Clomid

Cycle

WEEKS 1 - 6
Cyanostane
3 caps daily

1-Andro
6 caps daily

Anabolic Matrix
3 caps daily

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps daily

PCT
Weeks 7 - 12
Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps daily

Weeks 7 - 10
Clomid
1mL [50mg] daily

Weeks 10 - 12
E-Control
3 caps daily

hi again my name is Charles just purchase 2x Cyanostane,4x 1-Andro,1x Anabolic Matrix,2x Advanced Cycle Support,1x E-Control and 1x Clomid.just would like 2 know which ones 2 that i can take together,also which ones i take in the morning and before i go 2 sleep 4 the best results.thanks in advance

Advice

hi again my name is charles just purchase 2x Cyanostane,4x 1-Andro,1x Anabolic Matrix,2x Advanced Cycle Support,1x E-Control and 1x Clomid.just would like 2 know which ones 2 that i can take together,also which ones i take in the morning and before i go 2 sleep 4 the best results.thanks in advance

Back