• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Female Stacks

PFEPerformance

Registered
Reaction score
Ok - let's livin up this thread a bit!!!

Those IN THE KNOW - please post up good Stacks FOR Women! Supp, Dosage, Run time, etc.... and what final result could be expected and include any support supps necessary should she chose a particular stack. Please include also any potential sides she should weigh out in making her decision.

Let's see what you got S2H !! LOL

I could.think of a few good cycles for the gals...i got a few tricks up my sleeve...:)

Heres a couple female.competitor cycles that could.be run....will give a iml only cycle then a non iml ped cycle that compares....

Figure competitor
halo4her 2 caps ed or halo-extreme 2 caps ed(more advanced user)
Advanced cycle support 2 caps ed
Lean fuel.extreme 4-6 caps ed
Razor cuts (last week or 2)

Figure ped cycle
10-20mg anavar ed
Clen 20mcg ed(bump as needed)
Aldactone 1-3 tabs as needed the last 2-3 days

Just a comparision to what a iml.cycle would equate to in the ped world....note acs is needed in both...this is just a general example as any cycle will vary by person and goals....

As ALWAYS - spot on info and advice! :D

My two cents - Physique Competitor:

1 HaloE p/d, 1 Halo4h p/d (30d)

OstaRX 2 p/d (30d)

Repeat back to begining

ECA Stack (final 4 weeks)

Critique at will - - Winter "offseason" run for further growth -
HaloE X 2 p/d (30d)

Osta RX - 2 p/d (30d)

And of course - NUTRITION SPOT ON!

For gals I really like Halodrol (H4H or Halo Extreme) and Osta Rx stacked. 6 week cycle.

Halo doses will vary with experience (30mg daily is the upper end for safety). Osta at 3 caps daily.

ACS at 2 caps daily.

For VERY advanced female users you could push 50-75mg Halo Extreme daily but this will likely result in masculinization within a few weeks. 4 week cycle.

For gals I really like Halodrol (H4H or Halo Extreme) and Osta Rx stacked. 6 week cycle.

Halo doses will vary with experience (30mg daily is the upper end for safety). Osta at 3 caps daily.

ACS at 2 caps daily.

For VERY advanced female users you could push 50-75mg Halo Extreme daily but this will likely result in masculinization within a few weeks. 4 week cycle.

Hey everyone just wanted to give an update, I ran the Halo E and Osta RX and was pretty blown away with the gains. I was not in a caloric deficit but certainly not a surplus and gained about 9 lbs in the 5 weeks I ran the Halo (was gonna do 6 but decided I'd gained enough) but I didn't notice much from the Osta so I stopped that about 2 weeks ago, a total of about 6 weeks with that. The Halo blew me away, because the results were far better than human grade var has ever been for me, and my var was certainly human grade! And the side effects were almost non existent, especially compared to other stuff I've run in the past (quite awhile ago now). I've decided that for possible competition purposes, I don't need to ever use actual AAS again, maybe just Halo and I'm thinking of starting the Pyro RX or perhaps the Lean Extreme (anyone have any idea which would be better for fat loss/retaining muscle for an advanced woman?). So the Halo at only one pill per day was all I needed, and had no breakouts/oilier skin, no changes in facial or body hair, no changes in the "lady bits", my menstrual cycle was normal, blood work was all normal. My blood pressure may have gone up a touch but that might be because of another medication I'm taking, which has a common side effect of high BP. I monitor all these things very very closely, but other than that it was pretty darn impressive.
Just wondering about the Cyanostane for female use- or would that be a no no for a woman like me who abhors virilization? Since the Halo E was totally without virilization I'm wondering if any of the other PH's from IML are suitable for female use?
It's time for me to drop some fat, so any input on which thermogenic is ideal would be helpful.
As always, results are dependent on nutrition and training, I never rely on more than 5% of my results to be from exogenous chemicals.
Namaste~

Very good feedback! Thank you for the detailed response!

All PH's and DS's are pretty much dose dependant. The more you take, the more they work to a certain extent, however negative side effects are often times also dose dependant. You may try Cyano but only at 1 cap daily. With your experience level and close monitoring you can always stop administration if sides present.

Personally when I find something that works well I stick with it (25 years of experience here) so Halo is probably your best bet.

I like both lean fuel and pyro. You may consider 1 cap of each daily.

Very good feedback! Thank you for the detailed response!

All PH's and DS's are pretty much dose dependant. The more you take, the more they work to a certain extent, however negative side effects are often times also dose dependant. You may try Cyano but only at 1 cap daily. With your experience level and close monitoring you can always stop administration if sides present.

Personally when I find something that works well I stick with it (25 years of experience here) so Halo is probably your best bet.

I like both lean fuel and pyro. You may consider 1 cap of each daily.

Oh good idea! One cap of each, that might be the best mix of ingredients. I would also like to add that once I stopped the Halo and Osta I dropped about 2 lbs of what was maybe water/glycogen retention in my muscle within a couple days, so my total gain was 9 lbs but over the period of 5ish weeks it was more like 11. The 9 was what has stuck around (well, I'm now dieting a bit so the scale isn't going to be accurate as to what my actual composition is, I'm getting a DEXA and hopefully hydrostatic weighing done in a month). But it would seem that the gains from the Halo are "permanent" and certainly no real water retention was present with it either.
After a month of being off the Halo (next week) I may go back on it for 4 weeks and start the Pyro and Lean fuel at the same time, along with the changes to diet and training to see what that does. But if a woman is looking to "bulk", Halo will do that very well without the nasty sides! And I'd think if dieting and "cutting" it would be just as awesome (I'll soon find out!)
IMO, messing around with anything stronger, injectable, etc just isn't worth the long term damage for a short term result, that's my philosophy on this stuff these days. And if that means I'm not as "good" as someone else, I'm fine with that. I like being a woman, and looking like a woman, and it would seem these supplements allow for that to be a priority for me.

oh and in the interest of being thorough I should add that gains in my measurements were thus:
about 2 inches in chest/back circumference
half inch in my arms
inch in my legs (which was surprising because training wise I had backed off on them as they grow much faster/easier than my upper body)
waist and hips and butt circumferences (which would show gain in fat) stayed about the same.

Back