• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

*Welcome Thread*

ben

Registered
Reaction score
just wanted to give a warm welcome to all our new members. thanks for showing your support of IML. expect nothing but good things to come!

go ahead and introduce yourself, we can all get acquainted.

Good to meet you!! Most know me as Flathead & I'm just your typical PLer!

any reason why you call yourself the neck or flathead? do you have a big neck and a flat head? lol jk

bigbenj 017 said:
any reason why you call yourself the neck or flathead? do you have a big neck and a flat head? lol jk

lol, I always wondered the same thing.

:) BUMP for response!

I'm PanterA... I like to mix old school bodybuilidng with partying 8)

pds57 0580 said:
pds57 is here

Welcome and thanks for the support. If you have any questions, feel free to ask away.

i ordered super dmz rx on the 3rd yet havnt got it yet its friday the 9th

bigbenj 017 said:

LOL!

Flathead is my regular board member name that I use for my non-rep activities. I "try" to keep my rep duties separate from regular board activity. Doesn't always workout very well though. Flathead was a nickname some bros gave me as my #1 hobby is flathead catfishing & noodling. Yes, I'm one of those guys!!

The Neck is my main rep alias, & I'm gussing you now know why I choose that one.

PanterA said:
I'm PanterA... I like to mix old school bodybuilidng with partying 8)

Like there's any other way...

bigbenj 0491 said:
just wanted to give a warm welcome to all our new members. thanks for showing your support of IML. expect nothing but good things to come!

go ahead and introduce yourself, we can all get acquainted.

Thank you Ben, nice to meet you to! Check out my thread when you guys get chance and tell me what you think!
-Anthony

I am new as of tonight. Looking to do lots of research and learn as much as I can. Im 24, 6'3 260. Im looking for something to help me gain strength and cut some fat.

I am absolutely exstatic about being here and now apart of the IML Team. I won't let you guys down and will do all I can to help you guys/gals out or just be that ear to listen. Look forward to seeing you all around!!!

What's up people

Back