• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

My first Pro Hormone cycle, need advice!

Daweism

Registered
Reaction score
Hello gents, I'm currently deployed in Iraq but I'll be home in 3 weeks and I definitely want to start a Pro Hormone cycle. After some research I've gathered that Halo Extreme is good for beginners of Pro Hormones, but I am also interested in Super-DMZ. I'm 6'1" about 215-220 pounds around 14-15% body fat, I can easily bulk to about the 235-240 range just because I used to be fatter and my body is used to being naturally heavier than the weight I'm at now. Which PH would you experienced sirs recommend? And also would I need to buy a SERM and HCG in addition to the complete PCT stack that IronMagLabs offers?

FIRST 4 WEEKS:
Halo Extreme or Super-DMZ - 2 caps daily (1 cap taken two times daily)
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 2 caps daily
Ultra Male Rx - 1 cap daily
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 caps daily

----------------------------------

LAST 4 WEEKS:
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 2 caps daily
Ultra Male Rx - 1 cap daily
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 caps daily

+

SERM (Nolvadex or Clomid?)
HCG product?

And also should I buy an extra bottle of the PH say for example on Halo so that I can up the dosage to about 75-100mg a day since?

Either one is a good choice. You don't need a serm if running full stack as provided. First time I would probably go with the halo extreme at 3 caps, a.m., afternoon, p.m. strict diet and strong workouts and you wont be disappointed.

chip said:
Either one is a good choice. You don't need a serm if running full stack as provided. First time I would probably go with the halo extreme at 3 caps, a.m., afternoon, p.m. strict diet and strong workouts and you wont be disappointed.

This ^^^^

Slight problem however.

Well I'm in the Army, and we have to do about a hour of cardio stuff every morning like runs, sprints, insanity, crossfit, ruck marches. And I plan on lifting in the afternoon / early evening, would all that work in the morning be hurtful or beneficial?

Daweism 06 said:
Slight problem however.

Well I'm in the Army, and we have to do about a hour of cardio stuff every morning like runs, sprints, insanity, crossfit, ruck marches. And I plan on lifting in the afternoon / early evening, would all that work in the morning be hurtful or beneficial?

Will be fine.

So just to reiterate, with the full stack of Halo Extreme, everyone agrees that a SERM will not be necessary? Or should I be taking Clomid and Novaldex during PCT just to be safe?

And for the Halo dosage I was thinking about 2 pills the first week and 3 pills the next 3-5 weeks, is a 6 week cycle relatively safe for a first timer?

Ultra Male RX provides a nice spike in lutenizing hormone which raises T. I would recommend the Ultra Male RX for post cycle therapy in the place of a SERM.

3 caps of Halo daily for 4-6 weeks is ideal for most users.

Alright, so if I do a week cycle, and 4 week PCT, I plan to be on the Ultra MaleRX throughout the whole 10 weeks, should I keep taking after the 10 weeks, or should I cut off the Ultra MaleRX once the 4 week PCT is complete?

Daweism said:
Alright, so if I do a week cycle, and 4 week PCT, I plan to be on the Ultra MaleRX throughout the whole 10 weeks, should I keep taking after the 10 weeks, or should I cut off the Ultra MaleRX once the 4 week PCT is complete?

I would do atleast 4wk cycle of the Halo. A week only wouldn't do much.. Stop the Ultra Male at the end of your PCT.

Daweism said:

I personally like to see Ultra Male used the day after your last halo cap and run for 4 weeks. I think of Ultra Male as Post Cycle Therapy or a stand alone pro sexual enhancer.

weeks 1-6 Halo extreme 2-4 caps daily
weeks 1-8 Advanced cycle support (organ and lipid support)
weeks 7-10 Ultra male rx (pct)

The Neck said:
Daweism said:

I would do atleast 4wk cycle of the Halo. A week only wouldn't do much.. Stop the Ultra Male at the end of your PCT.

I meant 6 weeks of Halo, my bad.

You can do what you want but I don't agree with not taking a serm. I ran 2 cycles with out a serm, used OTC PCT and on my third and forth cycles when i ran a serm I kept a lot more of my gains and my boys came back quicker. JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DWeaver 00 said:
You can do what you want but I don't agree with not taking a serm. I ran 2 cycles with out a serm, used OTC PCT and on my third and forth cycles when i ran a serm I kept a lot more of my gains and my boys came back quicker. JMO

Yes, SERM's are very good but keep in mind some OTC's are absolutely proven to increase the LH signal therefore boosting natty T. Ultra Male RX is such a proven product but I have no problem if a guy wants to use a SERM like Nolvadex or Clomid for PCT.

Daweism 07 said:
The Neck said:
Daweism said:

I meant 6 weeks of Halo, my bad.

LOL, I should of figured that much just wanted to make sure.

FUCKUH DA NO!

I've come to conclude I will do the Super DMZ cycle instead. Out of Iraq and back home in 18 days!

Daweism said:
FUCKUH DA NO!

I've come to conclude I will do the Super DMZ cycle instead. Out of Iraq and back home in 18 days!

Super DMZ is my favorite. F'ing strong and I had no problems.

Would a few drinks one night a week be ok? I'll be coming back from iraq and everyone wants to party..

Daweism said:
Would a few drinks one night a week be ok? I'll be coming back from iraq and everyone wants to party..

Moderate drinking once a week is fine. Maybe 1-2 drinks but IML's does not recommend drinking on their PH's.

No drinking IMO, welcome home!

heavyiron said:
Daweism said:

Moderate drinking once a week is fine. Maybe 1-2 drinks but IML's does not recommend drinking on their PH's.

This, just try and keep it to a minimum.

Back