• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Need a little help setting up my cycle! DMZ/halo stack!

smoktf250

Registered
Reaction score
So as im typing this I'm looking at 2 bottles of halo, bottle of dmz 2.0, bottle advanced cycle support, ostra, ultra male, anabolic matrix and e control. I need some help setting up cycle and pct. For cycle I was thinking of running halo 75mg day for 6 weeks and throwing dmz 2.0 two caps a day for last 30 days. When should I be taking ultra male/anabolic matrix and how much. Is running IML products alone good for Pct...or should i get my hands on clomid/nolva? Was thinking of running ostra during pct. Thanks for all the help...looking forward to seeing the results from IML products and of course the hard work in the gym!

So as im typing this I'm looking at 2 bottles of halo, bottle of dmz 2.0, bottle advanced cycle support, ostra, ultra male, anabolic matrix and e control. I need some help setting up cycle and pct. For cycle I was thinking of running halo 75mg day for 6 weeks and throwing dmz 2.0 two caps a day for last 30 days. When should I be taking ultra male/anabolic matrix and how much. Is running IML products alone good for Pct...or should i get my hands on clomid/nolva? Was thinking of running ostra during pct. Thanks for all the help...looking forward to seeing the results from IML products and of course the hard work in the gym!
First off, save the Osta for a future cycle or buy another bottle and run it the entire cycle length. I do not recommend using it in PCT, as it is suppressive to the HPTA - making your whole PCT, kinda pointless.

Cycle
Halo Extreme 1 - 6
3 caps ed

SDMZ 5 - 8
2 caps ed

Anabolic Matrix 1 - 8
2 caps ed

PCT
Ultra Male 1 - 4
1 cap ed

Clomid 1 - 4
1mL (50mg) ed

E-Control 4 - 6
3 caps ed

Thank you for the advice! Will one bottle of advanced cycle support be good for the 8 week cycle? Do I need to pre load milk thistle/hawthorn or the advanced cycle support? What is you personal view on ostra? Is there a good site you get clomid from?

Thank you for the advice! Will one bottle of advanced cycle support be good for the 8 week cycle? Do I need to pre load milk thistle/hawthorn or the advanced cycle support? What is you personal view on ostra? Is there a good site you get clomid from?
Sorry for the late response brother, I fell asleep early yesterday. lol I've had the flu the past week.

Yes, at 2 caps per day, the ACS should last you through your cycle and your PCT. You don't need to preload any supplements, however that's always an option if you're prone to certain sides. Imho Osta is a great addition to any cycle, especially one where your goal would be leaning out/cutting... it will work well for keeping LBM and strength during a cut.

Check Purity-Solutions.net for research. ;)

No problem buddy I appreciate the advice. Guess ill save the ostra for a future cycle. I'm 26 years old 6'3 256lbs been lifting serious for past 8 years. Don't know my bodyfat %...have some abdominal definition. Ultimately I'd like to do this cycle and put on some strength with out gaining a lot of weight and do another cycle cutting down to the 238lbs range. What would you recommend for a future cutting stack. Would you recommend starting a cutting stack immediately after pct? Ostra +?

Would you recommend increasing anabolic matrix or advanced cycle support? What is the timing recommendation for taking ACS/AM/Halo. Should I be taking ACS first then take Am/halo 30 min after? I am taking at 7am/2-3pm/10pm

Take the AM with your 7am halo dose and 10pm dose. Take the ACS 3hours after and 3 hours before any of your halo doses. I have a log on this forum for this exact cycle, check it out. You may find some helpful info.

Back