• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

DIET - Dairy Product Question

mbradley2379

Registered
Reaction score
Hello -

I always here that you shouldn't eat dairy, especially if you are trying to cut. I usually have a low fat cottage cheese in the morning and a non fat greek yogurt around 5PM. What is everyone's thoughts and feelings on this?

Meh...more like one's personal preference. You can probably find as many people that have cut with dairy as people who have gone without. If you have trouble cutting with dairy, get rid of it. If not, don't worry about it. At the end of the day it's all about your total cals and macros. Good luck!

Meh...more like one's personal preference. You can probably find as many people that have cut with dairy as people who have gone without. If you have trouble cutting with dairy, get rid of it. If not, don't worry about it. At the end of the day it's all about your total cals and macros. Good luck!

This^^^, I'd die without dairy!!

Back