• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Cycle Hlep?

mmmiron

Registered
Reaction score
Hello,

I am currently researching my next cycle to get on. I am currently finishing a 6 month TRT treatment and will be finishing my PCT in a couple weeks. I was put on the TRT to jump start my system after a shutdown. In the past I have done the Super DMZ 2.0 stack with an added SERM (Clomid). I got really good gains and most of them stuck around. I have done a 50mg dbol cycle in the past, possibly the culprit in my shutdown. This time around I am interested in structuring a really good stack.

My training is structured great and my diet is on point. I have a trainer that manages both for me and I follow it to the letter. My bench is at 335, deadlift is 375, and my front squat is 265.

The tren sounds really interesting but I am open to advice from the community.
I have viewed sample cycles and some of them sound good but I am looking for stacking advice. I already have SERM (clomid) and liv 52 on hand. I am also going to grab some ACS from IML.

Would it be feasible to stack Super DMZ 2.0 w/tren or tren w/ anything? Or would you guys recommend taking tren on alone?

Thanks in advance for your advice!

I should also add I am currently on a bulking diet.

TRT is usually for life. Its not common to ever go off.

I would stack the TRENABOL with 4-ANDRO if you won't be using Testosterone.

They said they wanted me to get on a jumpstart protocol that I would only be on for 6 mos. From all of my research I thought it was strange but they are the drs do I went with it.

Would this work?

CYCLE:
WEEKS 1 - 4
Trenabol
2 caps daily
4-Andro
2 caps daily

Advanced Cycle Support
4 caps daily (taken at least 3hrs separate from the prohormone)

Anabolic Matrix
4 caps daily (taken with the prohomone)

PCT:
WEEKS 5 - 8
Clomid
50mg daily

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps daily

Ultra Male
1 cap daily

WEEKS 8 - 10
E-Control
3 caps daily

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps daily

Ultra Male
1 cap daily

I'll have liv 52 on hand as well if you think I should incorporate it.

Like Heavy Iron said TRT is usually for life. If you plan on using i would just stay on TRT yr round (150-300 mg week) or whatever your dose your dr advises. You'll feel better, for most people PCT makes you feel like total crap it takes time for your body to return to "normal" and in the meantime you'll feel like crap. Lethargic, low sex drive, depressed, shitty workouts.

Like i said if you plan on using hormones i would suggest staying on a trt dose for most of the year and ramping up whenever you want to hit a cycle and then coming back down and just cruise at that low trt dose.

Cycle looks good but AGAIN.... you do not need PCT. When you come off PH, go back to your TRT for about 8 weeks and check blood work.

Back