• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Trenabol, methylated?

fizzil

Registered
Reaction score
Is Trenabol methylated? Do you need to take ACS to Protect the Liver & Major Organs?

I think I asked that right....OOodeeerrrhert

Is Trenabol methylated? Do you need to take ACS to Protect the Liver & Major Organs?

I think I asked that right....OOodeeerrrhert

It is not methylated. But you still need ACS... does that sound crazy to you? :p

Trenabol may not be harsh on the liver, but it is still pretty harsh on the cardiovascular system (primarily related to blood pressure), as well as enlarging the prostate. The kidneys also take a pretty good beating.

Bottom line, methyl or not, if it's a prohormone or steroid, I'd highly recommend you take Advanced Cycle Support.

Man that never even crossed my mind. Im sitting on a bottle of Cyanostane and 4-andro, and only have a bottle of e-control and some Liv.52. is that gonna do it?

Man that never even crossed my mind. Im sitting on a bottle of Cyanostane and 4-andro, and only have a bottle of e-control and some Liv.52. is that gonna do it?
No it won't. Liv 52 doesn't do anything for your blood pressure or your kidneys or anything other than the liver.

Back