• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

IML stack to maintain cut and build muscle?

nateglight

Registered
Reaction score
First time posing on IML forums but a year plus experienced PH user. I just started cutting for the summer and I'm looking to start up my first IML cycle around mid July. I want to maintain my summer goal of 5-6% BF, stay cut but put on some extra size and get some strength gains(duhh...). Previously I've cycled epistane(6 weeks) and 1-andro(4 weeks) and I liked the 1-andro, really started kicking in midway through week three. My question is whats the best product/stack to stay lean, no bloat and earn some solid gains.

Current stats
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 190
BF: 9%

1RM
Bench: 365
Squat: 455
Deadlift: 455

Cyanostane is awesome for nice lean gains and a bump in strength. 3 caps daily with your experience level.

I would personally stack with 4-andro to keep mood, energy and libido elevated brother.

Thanks for the quick reply heavyiron. I've read some people experience BP issues with cyano at 3 per day, would coq10 help curb that?

Cyano hands down. Love that product!!

Have run 3 Cyano cycles to date & one could argue it's one of the best prodcuts we got going!!!

15% Off Coupon Code for all IronMagLab Products = TheNeck15
http://www.IronMagLabs.com

what is BP? yeah on day 6 or 5 of cyano (cant remember) and it is really good one of my fav ph runs so far yet we will see how it goes im excited

what is BP? yeah on day 6 or 5 of cyano (cant remember) and it is really good one of my fav ph runs so far yet we will see how it goes im excited
BP = blood pressure... usually in reference to it being elevated.

Back