• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

4 weeks into Halo Stack

kweichangcaine

Registered
Reaction score
First off, the folks here at IML are of the highest character and honesty and experience. It's what sold me on trying them for my first PH cycle.
Im in 4 weeks of a 6 week Halo Stack. I upped to 75mg (gonna go last two weeks at 75mg) of Halo yesterday because my body seems to be tolerating it so well. No sides. Gallon and a half of water, Lots of protein and deafening workouts.

OK, here are the payouts I'm seeing and frankly, as far as I'm concerned, it's getting results, off the charts. NO, I do not work for IML, although it is going to sound like it.
Stats: Started a month ago at 176lbs, 15.5%BF,+/-. Geat ready for this... I'm now 190-192lbs (depends on time in evening) and showing a little fat accumulation at about 16.5-17.5%. It's been hard to slim down and I'm not sure why. I really don't even get enough carbs...lots of protein, lots of water. Maybe that's the problem, not enough carbs...
Workout stats, for example. Pre cycle on a leg day, squats: 135lbs x3 sets @ 20 reps per set= 60 reps and no, I don't do partials, all legal powerlift squats, butt to the ground, hardcore. I generally put 235lbs and get a couple of sets of 5 reps...and honestly, this has been a challenge to keep form and not feel like I'm hurting my back, especially at 47 years old, 5'9".
OK, leg day, yesterday, I fucking whipped out 3x135lbsx20reps,easy, for 60 reps, with authority. then 2 sets of 5 @ 285lbs. Then 305lbs, for two reps, butt to the floor, not one frigging partial. My spotter is a heavy weight, and honestly his mouth was agape at what he was seeing me do. He couldn't believe my form and control. Which means I probably could get 325lbs for one rep proper form, to the ground. 74 reps for squats, NO BELT ever, about 3 minutes rest between sets...which maybe a little long, but I'm older, so I give myself a little more than the 20 something year olds. I live in the sticks and it's a good, but small gym, but people stopped to watch...impressive. Even the young guys know, there is a world a difference between partial anything (even though partials have their place sometimes) and full, butt to the floor, squats...so much harder...and no belt. Lest to say, I had a great night last night...I was really taken with the progress. Of course, that was just the beginning of my leg day. I did two sets of 10 @ 135lbs, one leg, step up, on a bench (that's almost 2 feet in the air) kind of a extreme lunge... then calf supersets and then supersetted, quad machine with hammy machine; that's 8 more supersets for a total of 16 subsets, 8- 20 reps.
Crazy, I feel good today...tomarrow, as usual they will hurt a little more, but they just feel like they are already recovering.
Back day and I'll keep it brief; for example. On one arm DB rows (always been somewhat strong on those) I was doing 3 setsx8 reps at 80lbs to 90, if I was feeling good and I usually superset those with another back excercise. I can pull 120's for sets of 8 and superset with something else. It's hard...but I can do it, and I pull them up, all the way, no partials. However, I do use wraps...my hands just can't hold that kind of weight for 8 reps, I have pretty small, girly hands. I could go on about chest and shoulders...but, lest to say, it's good all around. I do a lot of drop sets and supersets and I've been powering through them with more subsets and more weight. Crap, I was doing DB pullovers on chest day,daybelow my head...NO partials!) for 3 sets of 8...100lbs, shit like this is happening, where, a month ago, I was doing 80lbs and 90lbs, with extreme effort.
I'm going to use Osta Rx for my PCT and next cycle, will be trying Methadrol stack. My body loves this stuff so much.
Thanks to the great moderators and senior members in the forums. Any feedback, comments appreciated.
I'm in this family for good.

Welcome to IronMagLabs Forums! Be sure to save on your next order with adrenolin15 for 15% off. Also, all orders over $100 are shipped free of charge.

Thanks for the awesome, detailed review! One thing I noted towards the end, is you plan to use Osta as your PCT... that would be unwise, if it's your sole source of PCT it only stands to shut you down further, not help restart your HPTA. I'd highly recommend you pick up some clomid (purity-solutions.net or CEM Products), and run it for 4wks following your cycle at 50mg. For simplicity sake, view these prohormones as you would steroids.

I also would not recommend the MDE stack to you, after only running Halo. MDE has 3 steroids in it, not just one. I feel you would benefit more from taking something a little less extreme and harsh... I think you'd be better off with 6wks of Super-DMZ or Trenabol at 3 caps/ed.

Welcome to IronMagLabs Forums! Be sure to save on your next order with adrenolin15 for 15% off. Also, all orders over $100 are shipped free of charge.

Thanks for the awesome, detailed review! One thing I noted towards the end, is you plan to use Osta as your PCT... that would be unwise, if it's your sole source of PCT it only stands to shut you down further, not help restart your HPTA. I'd highly recommend you pick up some clomid (purity-solutions.net or CEM Products), and run it for 4wks following your cycle at 50mg. For simplicity sake, view these prohormones as you would steroids.

I also would not recommend the MDE stack to you, after only running Halo. MDE has 3 steroids in it, not just one. I feel you would benefit more from taking something a little less extreme and harsh... I think you'd be better off with 6wks of Super-DMZ or Trenabol at 3 caps/ed.

Adrenolin,
OK, will do the recommended stack you advised. I have some clomid, so I'll take that with the PCT stack that came with the halo stack. I know the halo stack PCT is all that's needed, I just think I need a little more stimulation to get my Tes levels back in line? Can't wait for back night tonight. ahhhhhhhhhhhh!

Adrenolin,

Side question on Trenabol. Is there a long shelf life? I'm in an ordering mood now; like to get it for next cycle now, to use in a couple of months. Maybe I should just wait and buy fresh?
Thanks.

Adrenolin,

Side question on Trenabol. Is there a long shelf life? I'm in an ordering mood now; like to get it for next cycle now, to use in a couple of months. Maybe I should just wait and buy fresh?
Thanks.
If you keep it in a cool dark environment, it will last for the better part of the next decade! My freezer is packed full of vacuum sealed bottles.

Huh,
What's your address and when are you usually gone during the day?
Anyways, thanks for the advice. I'm buying Trenabol.

If you keep it in a cool dark environment, it will last for the better part of the next decade! My freezer is packed full of vacuum sealed bottles.

Just bought 4 bottles of Trenabol with my 15% adrenolin discount and a free bottle for buying 3 bottles. Everyone likes a dirty dog double deal discount;)!

Huh,
What's your address and when are you usually gone during the day?
Anyways, thanks for the advice. I'm buying Trenabol.
Oh you want to come meet my GUARD dog?
389608_292542617508436_945259564_n.jpg

Or are you gonna steal him too?

You're going to LOVE the Trenabol. Like cocaine, it's one helluva drug!
Just bought 4 bottles of Trenabol with my 15% adrenolin discount and a free bottle for buying 3 bottles. Everyone likes a dirty dog double deal discount;)!
I think for Trenabol, or any Blackstone Labs product, you have to use adrenolin10 (not 15)

Damn right bud! I feel bad for those who don't visit the forum before they order.

Yeah, I meant/did, 10 on the adrenolin10 discount.
People do need to pay attention: A) I got a free bottle of Trenabol for buying three bottles, B) I put in the adrenolin10 puppy power discount for 10% more off, then C) since it was over a $100 purchase, I recieved free shipping. Fair pricing AND huge gains on returning to my Neanderthal physique past...it's a no brainer.

That pup would kill me with cute before I got a chance to break into your freezer stash.
Now you really have me pumped up for Trenabol with that last comment. Can't wait.
Killed back last night, Huge drop sets (for me), great endurance, more weight, etc., ad nauseum.
With that picture of your pup, I'll have to change my comment to, "puppy power profound peddling purchase".
Thanks again Adrenolin and all the great moderators and members here!!!

woops, one mistake. I did pay shipping on blackstone products. Ironmaglabs you don't with $100 purchase and over. No biggy.

5 weeks into halo. Upped to 75mg last week; I believe it was a good move. Had a PR on bench yesterday and then continued with Dachau like, brutal drop sets. Continued freedom through work with even more incline, smith, drop sets (4 subsets to 5 subsets per drop set). Brutal, but somehow managed to keep going. Then pulled 3 sets of 100's for dumbbell pullovers, nice and deep, and supersetted those with cable crosses. Went back to flat bench and did narrow grip barbell presses with super sets on pec dec. could have kept going, but knew it was time to stop. Thing is you can just keep going... This shit is absurd. Folks we are well past any psychosomatisism. This is all real. No sides Cept some alpha male aggression and some short temperedness. Quick squat excerpt from tonight:
135lbs x 20 reps x 3 sets then 225lbs x 6reps x 2, then 315lbs x 3 reps x 2. Then 225lbs x 5 x 1. All legal squats, low, NO partials at all.
Then step ups 18" high bench, one leggers, 135lb x 12reps x 3 sets.
then supersets of quad/hammy machine. No calves though, felt right soleus tweek a little bit on low, heavier squats. But I dont think it's hurt, just slight pull. Drink water drink water!

slight injury or bad fatigue on right shoulder. It is really just easy to go toooo ape shit because you feel so good. So, police your routine, set a low and high max and don't keep going beyond common sense. I will say, for similar feeling/injury in the past, I feel like the stack is helping to heal too? Probably psychosomatic.

Oh, one thing I'm pissed about. Had to get 5 new dress shirts for work. None of my shirts fit anymore.

Weight started before stack: 176
now : 192

PR's set in bench and squat, nothing to write home about, but good for me.

Knocked out a great chest day last night. Drop sets from hell (for me). Even with a minor pull in right shoulder or whatever it is...heavy soreness; didn't matter, still felt pretty good. I'd conservately say my endurance is up by 35% in workouts, overall power is up 25%.
Healing factor seems to be there too? Friday will be my last day of 6 week halo stack, then going into PCT.

Weight started: 176
Weight now: 194 I was a little shocked last night, still fit into my pants, so waist line is about same.

Good friend of mine drove by with his kids that hadn't seen me in a while and asked what the hell I was doing (cuz I was looking bigger). Gave him the scoop, he was really impressed. He's an ex seal instructor, sounds like he's intrested in IML.

Last night was sorta fun cuz there was a kid who looked pretty thick, he was about 240lbs, 22 years old. I asked if he wanted to do chest day with my partner and I, because he looked like he was floundering quite a bit and looking at his workout last week, askance, he was pursuing fuckoffitis, more or less. Anyways, we all had a good lift, but even though I'm 47 y.o. and 194lbs (last night), he's 22 and 240lbs, I just schooled him. I could see the guy couldn't grasp the endurance I was displaying...more weight and more reps and more subsets on the dropsets...made me feel good and made him a believer in proper hard work and how implementing IML products with 2 gallons of water a day, clean food and lots of sleep can really deliver huge gains, even to a hard gainer like me. It's nice for once being the guy who is the center of awe and not being the one "in awe of". If that makes sense.
Got a boat load of Trenabol waiting for my next cycle in about 2 months. Thinking about stacking it with 4 Andro.
Signed,
Soldier of IML.

2nd week into PCT. Dropped 4 pounds and although I'm not experiencing the "endurance" while being on Halo, I've so far retained my gains. I'm doing the recommended IML PCT with 50mg a day of clomid and I'm not feeling any let down on overall mood. Well, I suppose I felt a wee bit superhuman in cycle and now I just feel normal...whatever that is. Well, I can't wait for this PCT to be done...then the rest break between cycles and then start Trenabol with 4-andro, per Adrenolin. I'm just attacking training days as best as I can and staying dogged at keeping fuckoffitis at bay.

Weight started: 176 lbs
Max weight point in cycle: 194 lbs (usually 192)
weight, week 2, PCT: 188

Hey, at least you got it. Not a lot of history buff bodybuilders. Or they may just show more respect than I.
Point wasn't meant as disrespectful...really. Point is, you couldn't/can't work any harder than in Dachau, Auschwitz, Sobibor. You may think you work out hard, but try to work out hard on shoe hide soup...day in and day out.
If you can, you can claim...
"Dachau strong".
Fucking people endured unimaginable suffering, then, it only got worse.
I have a t shirt that I wear that says, "lift like your worst enemys are watching."
My new one will say: "lift like they'll put you in a gas chamber if you can't get the last rep out."
That's motivation.
Now I'm going to hell.

Back