• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Would Halo, Cyanostane and Andro 4 be a good stack for cutting ?

oc2vegas

Registered
Reaction score

Minus the Halo, yes. There's still 3 prohormones in the stack... Too many compounds or high doses will make it extremely difficult to cut.

^agreed

Most importantly make sure ur diet is on point and you'll have a successful cut. Watch ur bp and aslong as it doesn't rise too much grab some pyro-rx .

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Yes, you can cut on literally any PH/DS. Its the nutrition and training that drives the goal not the anabolic compounds.

I have lost 29 lbs on major doses of anabolics in the last 2 and a half months. My recomp is mind boggling.

Thanks IronMagLabs!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• BeforeAfter3IML.jpg
    BeforeAfter3IML.jpg
    244.8 KB · Views: 31
  • 3-30-2013PMdate.jpg
    3-30-2013PMdate.jpg
    285.4 KB · Views: 28
Yes, you can cut on literally any PH/DS. Its the nutrition and training that drives the goal not the anabolic compounds.

I have lost 29 lbs on major doses of anabolics in the last 2 and a half months. My recomp is mind boggling.

Thanks IronMagLabs!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Wow!!! Very impressive. If you don't mind me asking. What were you taking at the time and what did your diet and training look like? Any cardio?

Wow!!! Very impressive. If you don't mind me asking. What were you taking at the time and what did your diet and training look like? Any cardio?

Pretty much every IML product. I started with Osta RX but then kept adding compounds.

Diet is a carb cycle. I use about 6 scoops of IML Whey Isolate daily on top of 1.5 lbs of lean meat daily.

Cardio is 45 minutes daily. Some days cardio twice per day doing intervals on an elliptical.

Current Split

Mon - pm Legs/cardio (45)
Tue - pm cardio (45)
Wed - pm arms/cardio (45)
Thur - pm cardio (45)
Fri - pm back/cardio (45)
Sat - Chest/Shoulders/Abs/cardio (45)
Sun – cardio (45)

Back