• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Torn lat, had to end cycle early. Need advice on PCT

coldduck22

Registered
Reaction score
Well I was a week and a half in on my halo cycle. I had jut upped the dose from 50mg to 75mg ED. this past Tuesday Tore my lat at the gym last night doing squats of all things. Went to ER and was prescribed a muscle relaxer and some lidocaine patches.

Unfortunately I'm gonna have to end my cycle early to heel. With only a week and a half in, what do you guys suggest I do for PCT. What I have on hand is E control, Ultra Male, ACT, and Anabolic Matrix. I hadn't ordered any clomid yet because I didn't anticipate needing it this early. Given what I have on hand and the short amount of time I was on the cycle, what would you guys suggest I do for PCT and for how long?

Halo was great by the way and I plan to restart the cycle as soon as I heal up. I was just starting to see some noticeable changes and had already gained 6 lean lbs believe it or not! Only experienced a few sides, sex drive dropped off a little and my BP went up slightly (averaged around 138/80)

I would just run the ultramale myself 1 cap ED for 2 weeks. Always have everything before you start the cycle.

Ouch. Sorry for ur bad luck. Hope u recover fast and can get back on ur way to hugeness!

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Back