• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

new stack

the_animal

Registered
Reaction score
so i decided to go with the andro stack but i wanna throw osta in and maybe cyano. any recommendations on dosage?

as far as pct i got e control and nolva

so i decided to go with the andro stack but i wanna throw osta in and maybe cyano. any recommendations on dosage?

as far as pct i got e control and nolva
Shopping Cart:
2x Cyanostane
4x 1,4-Andro
2x Osta
1x Anabolic Matrix
2x Advanced Cycle Support
1x Ultra Male
1x E-Control

1x Nolva

Cycle
Weeks 1 - 6

Cyanostane
3 caps daily

1,4-Andro
6 caps daily

Anabolic Matrix
3 caps daily

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps daily

Osta
2 caps daily

PCT
Weeks 7 - 10

Nolva
1mL [20mg] daily

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps daily

Ultra Male
1 cap daily

Osta
2 caps daily

Weeks 10 - 12
E-Control
3 caps daily

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps daily

Ultra Male
1 cap daily

Osta
2 caps daily

IronMagLabs
adrenolin15 = 15% OFF

Blackstone Labs
adrenolin10 = 10% OFF

I've been away from the forums the past week, but I'm back and answering all my PM's. Feel free to shoot me one or ask any questions you may have, here. I'm here to help. ;)

No problem, glad I could help!

how would i space up the dosage for andro and cyano?
You could take it all at once with the osta and anabolic matrix upon waking, or 3x ed (6-8hrs apart). I prefer the prior method for the sake of simplicity. Take the Advanced Cycle Support at least 3hrs separate from the hormones (Cyanostane in particular, as it's methylated) to ensure proper absorption of the hormone. I usually take my ACS at night.

In PCT, you may find you like to take everything at night, as I do. I feel they all help greatly in aiding in improving my quality of sleep.

But wouldn't taking it all minus the ACS at once put m liver through a lot of stress.

Also due to funds I might have to shorten weeks 1-6 to 1-4 weeks

drop one of the andros (and/or osta) and do 6 weeks on cyano. I think you'll get better results this way.

But wouldn't taking it all minus the ACS at once put m liver through a lot of stress.
No it doesn't work like that. It would be no more or less stress taking it either way. Once the silymarrin and NAC build up in your system, it will raise the protection of your liver until you cease taking it.
Also due to funds I might have to shorten weeks 1-6 to 1-4 weeks
Do as INS said. If you need to lighten the cycle, rid it of the Andro. But keep the Cyanostane at 6wks.

Back