• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

New here! Trying Halo Extreme - first time

amberjune01

Registered
Reaction score
Hey everyone! New here.. thought I'd introduce myself :)

I have never used any pro-hormones before. I was going to buy H4H but they had discontinued it so my trainer suggested the HaloE.
So far I am only on my second day...just taking one 25 mg pill a day.

Not going to lie... I get extremely nervous taking ANYTHING new. So far I've only noticed a little warming ... I'm wondering if that's from anxiety of thinking about it though! lol

Currently, at 128 (age 28 -29 in May) -- Trying to bulk right now and add some lean muscle. Just wanting a little boost.

My diet is very strict and includes over 200 grams of protein - per my trainer. Would love to get this darn fat off my legs, but I know as a woman it is the last place it pulls from .. GRRR. lol

Anyone care to share there experiences with H4H or HaloE. Do you all think the HaloE is ok to start out with being completely new to this?? Thanks so much for any replys/help!:)

Welcome! Best wishes on your success!

Before it was discontinued I ordered a bottle of H4H. Went 6 weeks at 20 mg (2 caps a day). Was going to do 4 weeks but decided to extend it. Had no problem with it. I had what you had. Initial warming feeling the first couple days then it went away. Didn't notice any strength increase until around week 2-3. Wasn't crazy strength but enough to break plateaus on some exercises. Also got nice definition from it too.

Now taking Osta Rx. Using it as a bridge from the H4H. Been on it for a couple weeks now. Still keeps me strong.

Thinking about doing another cycle in the future. Since H4H is discontinued I heard Halo Extreme is the best replacement for women.

Let me know how it works for you. Wondering if it's still safe since it's 25 mg.

Hi! I'm on my first cycle too, it's my week 4 now and I take H4H.

First 5 days I took H4H 10 mg, next 6 days 20 mg and then 30 mg. No sides so far. My strenght has constantly increased all the way but on week 3 I noticed it was obviously increased. My weight is almost same, little more, when I started H4H but I'm leaner now.

I have ordered Halo Extreme too and I will do another cycle when my body recovers if this cycle goes well. I have one week after this left my cycle.

And sorry for my bad english :)

Awesome! On day 3 here now. lol :) Thank you both for replying!! I'm really looking forward to the strength increases. It seems everyone starts to notice it at about the end of week two.

If you don't mind me asking... Are you in a bulking phase right now? I am currently trying to gain and my trainer says NO cardio. So my eating is obviously very strict and clean so I won't get fat too.

So instead of doing 4 weeks on the 1 HaloE I should maybe try 6 weeks and then bridge with Osta RX. What is that exactly? Is it a different type of pro hormone... or a fat burner/stimulant?

Thanks for your help, ladies!

I imagine you will be fine at 25 mg if you were taking 20 mg before... :) I am doing fine. I feel much better now that I found a forum to talk to other people taking it too!

Welcome! Best wishes on your success!

Before it was discontinued I ordered a bottle of H4H. Went 6 weeks at 20 mg (2 caps a day). Was going to do 4 weeks but decided to extend it. Had no problem with it. I had what you had. Initial warming feeling the first couple days then it went away. Didn't notice any strength increase until around week 2-3. Wasn't crazy strength but enough to break plateaus on some exercises. Also got nice definition from it too.

Now taking Osta Rx. Using it as a bridge from the H4H. Been on it for a couple weeks now. Still keeps me strong.

Thinking about doing another cycle in the future. Since H4H is discontinued I heard Halo Extreme is the best replacement for women.

Let me know how it works for you. Wondering if it's still safe since it's 25 mg.

My goal is to have more strenght and muscle, but I'm not bulkin much. Some days I go overcalories. My diet include lots of protein, I take proteinpowder 2-3 x day whit non-fat milk and my food consist of meat (beef, chicken, pork, whatever), vedgetables and low-carb bread. I also eat quark and yoghurt mix. Sometimes I take some winegum sweets if it feels so :)

Bodybuilding is my hobby and I need to think my goals considering my main sport which is martial arts. I'm not doing cardio much when I take Halo. Ok, thaiboxing training is cardio, but now I do it only once a week on cycle.

My other supplements now are
- AI sports Cycle support
- San Fish fats
- San CLA
- Biotech Multivitamin and mineral

and after cycle I will take (even thay say women don't need PCT)
- Forged post cycle
- Allmax ZMA
- Allmax DAA
- San Dr.FeelGood multivitamin and mineral

I haven't Osta-Rx now but I think I'll buy that for my second cycle.

I take these in the morning:

Multivitamin
Biotin
Gluatimine
L-Carnitine
Fish Oil
Joint complex

At lunch I take 1 HaleE (25Mg)

I take C4 for my pre workout, BCAA's (Xtend or USBLabs) during my workout, and protein and creatine post workout.

I take Whey Protein about 5 scoops a day... and an extra scoop of Casein at night. --all Dymatize Iso 100 & Dymatize Casein

Osta Rx is a pro-anabolic compound that works like an anabolic steroid but it's non-hormonal. You don't need to worry about any potential side effects like what prohormones could do (oily skin, etc.). It's great either by itself or as a bridge after a prohormone cycle. It gives you a break until your next cycle. Helps prevent from losing your gains.

I was told that 1-2 caps daily is best for women. 2 caps is my preference.

Hope that helps :)

I do recommend cycle support for both Halo-E and Osta Rx. It's very important to protect your liver and other organs. Pro hormones put a little more stress on your liver. Advanced Cycle Support is awesome! You can find it on Iron Mag Labs website. 2 caps daily is all you need.

I take cycle support 6 am and 6 pm, H4H 9 am, 3 pm and 9 pm.

And I forgot earlier mention that maybe I have little side effects, oily skin and hair, few pimples more than usually. Anyway, I got pimples sometimes otherwise and my hair gets oily normally too so it doesn't bother me at all.

Thank you for the info! I think I will go ahead and purchase those.

Osta Rx is a pro-anabolic compound that works like an anabolic steroid but it's non-hormonal. You don't need to worry about any potential side effects like what prohormones could do (oily skin, etc.). It's great either by itself or as a bridge after a prohormone cycle. It gives you a break until your next cycle. Helps prevent from losing your gains.

I was told that 1-2 caps daily is best for women. 2 caps is my preference.

Hope that helps :)

Going to go ahead and purchase the cycle support and Osta....

Cycle support is something I prob should have bought in the first place. And the Osta sounds pretty good for in between cycles.

I take cycle support 6 am and 6 pm, H4H 9 am, 3 pm and 9 pm.

And I forgot earlier mention that maybe I have little side effects, oily skin and hair, few pimples more than usually. Anyway, I got pimples sometimes otherwise and my hair gets oily normally too so it doesn't bother me at all.

Hey Finram. I see you take cycle support twice a day. You taking the Advanced Cycle Support or a different brand?

Why I ask is I take cycle support once a day. 2 ACS caps once a day. This was when I took H4H. Also taking it for Osta Rx but only once a day (2 caps). I take 2 Osta caps a day. Space them out by 12 hours.

I take AI sports cycle support, it's powder. I'm not sure if it matters, taking once whole portion (2 scoops) or split it two times.

I have allways been quite muscular because I have been training different sports almost my whole life (I'm 38 years old). When I was 20 I did bodybuilding/weightlifting as hobby many years. Now I'm inspired lifting weights again but my main interest is still thaiboxing.

I think H4H is helping me to get more strenght and whit suitable diet it helps to burn fat too. Like it so far :)

update...

on days 7 & 8 I have already gotten strength gains.

I did bi's/tri's on Saturday and my cable curls went up from 30 to 40!!

Yesterday, I did my 2nd leg day of the week and my squats seemed much easier at 135 - 3 x 12. I def think I am going to be able to up that weight for sure this week!

Leg presses felt easier as well. I was doing 270 and was able to up it 320 and that still didn't seem very hard!!

I have felt insane energy for the last two days in the gym! Can't wait to see what this week brings!!! :)

I sopped my cycle today. I was too conserned to continue week 5.

On day 28 my left foot, nkee and ancle swelled. Thought that was because I injured my knee on thiboxing, it was kicked and all the feet was bruice ;) Then yesterday my right ancle get swalled too and I thought that's weird. I thouhgt that maybe my body tryes to tell me that it's too harsh for it to continue Halo to week 5. I had also some back pain during week 4. I'll not play whit my body if I feel that something may not be right.

I'm still happy that in 4 weeks my strenght has increased and hope that I can keep my strenght to this level and get it more still whitout Halo now. I think that when my body recover from this cycle I'll do my next cycle, propably after 3 months.

That's awesome amberjune01! Keep it up! I'm thinking of trying Halo-E in the future.

Sorry to hear that finram :(. Hope you feel better. Still going to continue the cycle when you're better or wait until the next one?

I'll wait my next cycle. I think this cycle was enough:
- 5 days 10 mg
- 6 days 20 mg
- 16 days 30 mg
- 2 days 20 mg

Last 2 days I took only 20 mg because my injured leg was so swolled and I wasn't sure why.
My right ancle is normal now but left knee and ancle are still swollen. That's probable because my injure isn't healed and still got lot of bruises.

When I make my next cycle I'll use Halo-E. Probably I'll take H4H pills that remains from this cycle whit Halo-E -> one Halo-E and one H4H = 35 mg.

Oh no Finram! Sorry, to hear that... So you think its the H4H that caused the swelling? Perhaps, the 30 mg was too much?

I think that my thaiboxing injure was the main reason but when another feet swelled from ancle I wasn't sure. I desided to take safe and stop this time.
Next time I'll start 25 mg and if any sides does exist then I lift it to 35 mg.

But I'm happy for the results, my strengt is much better now. I can lift more weights and it helps me hit and kick harder too ;)

Awesome!

Day 10 for me:

Squats went up.. was able to do
1. 135 x 12
2. 145 x 12
3. 155 x 8
4. 135 x 12

Leg presses went from 320 to 360 at 12 reps each...

I LOVEE THIS STUFF! :)

Finally, got the Advanced cycle support yesterday...began taking it today. It says to take two so I assume I should take 1 in the morning and 1 in the evening? Or does anyone here just take both at the same time?

Awesome!

Day 10 for me:

Squats went up.. was able to do
1. 135 x 12
2. 145 x 12
3. 155 x 8
4. 135 x 12

Leg presses went from 320 to 360 at 12 reps each...

I LOVEE THIS STUFF! :)

Finally, got the Advanced cycle support yesterday...began taking it today. It says to take two so I assume I should take 1 in the morning and 1 in the evening? Or does anyone here just take both at the same time?

Congrats on the PR's!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fantastic!

AM/PM Split is best.

{QUOTE=PFEPerformance;21415]Congrats on the PR's!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fantastic!

AM/PM Split is best.[/QUOTE]

awesome, that's what I assumed. :) This stuff is amazing. No sides at all besides just strength gains. I highly recommend it ppl :)

That's awesome! Congrats! Keep it up!

For the ACS just remember to take it 3 hours before/after your prohormone if you're splitting the doses.

Back